Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Cuz perhaps not all of us do. I personally never ask a question for which I cannot handle the truth.

Best Answer

Same here. I'd rather know the truth.

Best Answer

Me too...and sometimes it may take me a really long time to ask the question because I'm not quite ready for the truth.

Best Answer

I think that this is one of the better questions that I've seen for a while. I can't count the times that a woman has asked me a question that I know better than to answer honestly. It only took a few times in my youth to learn that women already know what they want to hear when they ask certain questions, and God help the poor fool of a man who tells the truth. Here's just a couple of examples:<br />
Question: "Do these jeans make my butt look big?" What she wants to hear: "May I drop to my knees behind you and worship for an hour or two?"<br />
Question: "Do you like the pot roast?" What she wants to hear: "Could you give my mom cooking lessons?"<br />
It really is funny how a lot of women say that they want an honest man, when the truth is that they don't want him to be too honest. :-P

Best Answer

lmfbo. Omg. Too funny. And not me. If I ask a you a question I want the truth please.
Do my feet look big to you?? Lol

Best Answer

What Shedevil5924 really wants to hear: "Can I massage your feet for a while while I think of a few stanzas of poetry to properly describe the glory of your feet?" (Help! Does anyone know a word that rhymes with "podiatrist"?) :-P

Best Answer

Wow. Lol. That is definitely not me. And yes I do have big feet. Lol

Best Answer

A guy shouldn't have a problem with the size of your feet. Think of the benefits: he grows the grapes; you stomp the hell out of them; you both enjoy the wine that you made together by a cozy fire on a cold night. See... beauty really is a matter of perspective. :-)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Women get mad no matter what men tell them. If they say what women want to hear, they are liars. If they tell the truth, they are pigs. ( glad i'm not one of those women)

Best Answer

Im not one either. If I ask a question I want the truth.

Best Answer

Makes me glad I'm single. I'm not put on the spot having to answer one of those 'loaded' questions.

Best Answer

tell the truth man!! Do my feet look big to you?

Best Answer

I don't think most women are aware how REALLY literal men tend to be... and blunt.

Best Answer

I prefer the truth.

Best Answer

I like it. when they compliment you, you know its real

Best Answer

They are a different variety of troll. :P

Best Answer

Guilt

Best Answer

Must be lady.

Best Answer

It isn't really confined to women, men do the same thing, in general. Usually it is when the truth is something to get angry about, or mad. <br />
And women don't answer, because answering it, means admitting you do ask for the truth, and get mad when getting the truth. And it really is something you don't want to admit, getting mad at something you asked for. And that goes for men as well, before you think me misogynst

Best Answer

Why am I confused by this answer?

Best Answer

You too? Good. I thought it was just me.

Best Answer

Because I, being the idiot I am, deleted some important words in it. Let me update.

Best Answer

Lol. I thought it was just me. Lol

Best Answer

I should have said nothing :)

Best Answer

Lol. Its OK. Too funny.

Best Answer

the same reason no one is telling you where the unicorns live.

Best Answer

They live in Africa.

Best Answer

LOL! see, you already know.

Best Answer

I asked a guy and he told me. Lol

Best Answer

Did you?

Best Answer

Did I what?

Best Answer

points at question.... get amd at your ex?

Best Answer

mad

Best Answer

When I've ever asked a guy a question I want the truth. I've never gotten mad at honesty. I'd rather be told the truth so I can fix it before I go out in public.

Best Answer