khansaleem89 khansaleem89 66-70, M 16 Answers Mar 20, 2012

This myth is in a sense true but as with all men, not always true? Had a few women, black and white tell me that black men are usually larger flaccid then white men which may or may not transcend in to being excessively larger when fully erect? Either way there are large and small dicks in every race! Fact!

Best Answer

White is better & disease free

Best Answer

Best Answer

It is not 100% true.

Best Answer

its about 99.999% true. If you want stimulation get it cut off & grafted in your mouth with your balls attached to your chin. Have a great day & be happy

Best Answer

I'm Caucasian myself but think you are being racist with and unfounded theory that we are better and disease free? On what information did you base this on?

Best Answer

You may like them in your mouth or up your rear, I am White & the Black question was racist

Best Answer

so where do you get the idea that all white **** is disease free? and that black **** is not?
ever think that white guys can give/get STDs too??!?!?!

Best Answer

I did not say all. You could be the .001% so go & get fcked. The question was racist & I am proud &
white & not a pansy yank

Best Answer

your rude black men have bigger better and the rite ones have disease free ones so **** off and stop being rude

Best Answer

The question was racist, I just stated facts that white is best.
Blacks love to have a go at Whites & cant take it when they get something back. Black mens ***** are Fckin foul. Chicken.

Best Answer

Would definitely question that one....lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't

Best Answer

I'm a active mature white man but don't see how you could make that statement? Disease knows no color boundaries and it's a very inflammatory statement to make!
Both races have clean and diseased men!

Best Answer

Says who??

Best Answer

believe me white or black some are big and some are not

Best Answer

In my exprerience, size has nothing to do with race but I'll keep exploring and let you know if I discover otherwise :D

Best Answer

Pl.watch www.monstercockz.com and comment.

Best Answer

You have seen nothing until you check out a Scotsman,s they are really long and thick and great thrusters.

Best Answer

Oh great thrusters. Very erotic.Can I have your experiences.

Best Answer

They normally do it doggy style so I know to get on all fours and they thrust the huge **** in and out deep until it spurts ***.

Best Answer

Are you White?

Best Answer

I am White and Scottish born and bred.

Best Answer

Very erotic and informative.Thanks

Best Answer

Evolution. Africa is hot and for much of its history men walked around naked. Women could see the penis & choose large ones for their mates. Large penis black men are the result of this process of natural selection. Thanks to the Internet white females can view & meet these men & we see it everywhere: black men impregnating white women.

Best Answer

I don't know why. I don't question it,<br />
I just say thank you.!!

Best Answer

Unless you' ve seen every black penis in the world, you cannot make such a statement. There are stereotypes of all sorts that we can start forums about. Find something better to do with your time rather than asking unintelligent irrelevant questions or if u r horny for a large thick blk c**k then go find 1.

Best Answer

Well, I would agree that it is not a black deal to put this to rest. This is a myth. **** size is really more of a hereditary issue.

Best Answer

I have seen many in the Army and sports, believe me race means nothing. I've seen Whites, Latinos, and Blacks with rods flopping around like elephant trunks as well as small ones. and they all look good

Best Answer

black are bigger because the pus and herpes make the black **** swollen, latinos smell like tacos, asians are small because oh me so horny and whites are perfecto!

Best Answer