Well, at the end of the day, the people who suffer the unimaginable, will be resting in heaven.

Best Answer

why is that, you sent chills through me with this statement.... very wise I see

Best Answer

Some see the pain they felt, I see the peace they now feel. I can only be happy for them, maybe one day I or you may be taken away horribly, but if it was me I'd want you to know I'm okay and well meet again another day.

Best Answer

God didn't create evil We did. he gave us freedom to choose the knowledge to know what is right and wrong it's our choice.

Best Answer

I agree why blame a god... It doesn't really exist. Your premise is that god doesn't intervene in anything , IF he has that power and doesn't intervene then he is malevolent and evil if he doesn't have the power then why call him god.

Best Answer

But you have to admit, the absence of a sign from the almighty is hardly likely to encourage belief in him is it?
Same every time there's a famine or flood or any natural disaster!

Best Answer

I see signs everyday, weather it be images in my mind, messages in songs. Or even a penny left where it shouldn't be. You have to learn ALL the signs. But they say if your hear and spirit are awakened you can see it all with ease

Best Answer

That is not a sign that is you wishing and wanting. You cant learn a sign unless you want to see them and then they only appear to you.. .this from a so called all powerful god that can move mountains and create a great flood to murder tthe entire plant if he wishes to but cant show the world he is real... so arrogant to think the signs are just for you. As when a footballer scores and they bow and kneel and do the sign of the cross , such arrogance that god helped that score and let millions die of cancer and hunger and conflict. IF god is so powerful he could show us all and make us believe in him .. but he doesn't and the religious try and satisfy themselves as to why this is by making up stuff they wish and want to in order to make it sound and feel better.

Best Answer

Okay...look at it from an analytical point of view. Life tells us there are always opposites. GOD / DEVIL - light / dark - sweet / sour. If you lose 1 you have to lose the other.
If there was no good then there would be no bad. Another way to look at it is: Without the bad there would be no good, so it must be good to be bad sometimes.

I am a non-believer anyway, but believers say god created everything, so he created free will which is the problem; and if he created everything then he also created Evil so it is his fault.

Best Answer

Hi indigoivy
If God created everything why create evil?
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

hi SpiroSwagnewSpiroSwagnew
ah but God is by definition The Creator.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

to design choices, test us to the max... nothing he has is handed to us on a silver platter. I wish it was in black and white but it takes personal experiances to come to know him and yourself. everyone sees him through their own eyes. I believe in Jesus Christ, but also that the churches placed him in a pretty box and used it for THEIR advantages, hiding things that only gives them ultimate power, but placed us in the dark to figure it out.

Best Answer

He didn't create evil. He created beings with free will and not mindless slaves. Unfortunately, they free willed themselves into selfish acts that lead them to hurt others.

Best Answer

hi SailorMoonsBabyDaddy
Earthquakes kill innocent people and so that is an evil thing. That is a natural event and has nothing to do with human free will. So why invent that.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

hi SpiroSwagnewSpiroSwagnew
You are moving of the point at issue. As God is by definition The Creator. then why did he create Satan?
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Why is it insane to question and to evaluate??/ Is it because you don't like a logical discussion with a differing view point and you resort to calling it insane to vent ??If god is so great and can help then why doesn't he help and stop innocent children dying of cancers and despicable diseases... you have no answer and so resort to this sort of post.. You forget that you have stated evil can do this ... but god is supposed to be the opposite and help... if he can;t defeat evil why call him god at all... but then that is a logical answer and the religious do not like logic and a valid point.

Best Answer

I think the idea is that if God could stop it but chooses to just sit back and watch, that's pretty cruel. I mean, why the wait? If there's a judgement day why hasn't it happened? Why make people gruel at their lives if they don't have to, unless he just wants that to happen? I mean, if God is omniscient, then he knows about evil. If he knows about evil and does not to stop it, then either he can't, or he chooses not to. In the first, then he's not omni-potent and thus, not a God, and in the second, he's just cruel or malevolent.

Best Answer

Um, if he created us then the evil we do is part his responsibility.

Best Answer

we have to take responsibility for our own thoughts and action? look ourselves in the mirror, he cant control us, only we can

Best Answer

Buddha did say we are the cause of our own reality and suffering,

Best Answer

well god made everythign right so also evil

Best Answer

Well i think God and everything to do with the Bible is a joke. What about God impregnating a 13 year girl and making her give birth to a boy who would later Die for his father anyways.

Best Answer

In the society that existed 2000 years ago by the time someone was 13 they were considered an adult by law and could make legal decisions for themselves.

Best Answer