bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 29, 2012

You're not giving up... You're not defeated... You're walking away with your dignity intact, with what pride you have left. Only animals beg... If you are a toxic relationship it's like having gangrenous limb that needs to be amputated. It's hurt and you'll even miss it, but you will survive. This time it's about YOU>

Best Answer

You will find your true love as long as you dont give up. Love is not easy and it is a lot of work. It is all worth while if both are willing to work and love. In the end the chance that you may get hurt is worth the reward.

Best Answer

I will tell you a secret that only a few know, I know because I have made these mistakes. When I was young I had my heart broken for a second time when I was 16, it was then when I decided that I was unworthy of loving someone, big mistake! I found someone who I knew loved me but I didn`t really love him like I should have,we got engaged. Over time I became weary teary eyed, lonely, and depressed. Not that I didn`t like my fiance he was everything that I needed except for the emotional connction of true love was missing. One day I accidentally fell in love with another man. I started hearing voices they told me that loving him was wrong which at first I obeyed until I missed the boat and I was fooled into stalking him because of decoys and believing that those people were his friends, in the end I sold my soul for real! I was deemed schizophrenic. Its like that song by Leona Lewis Keep bleeding in love read the lyrics Closed off from love I didn't need the pain once or twice was enough and it was all in vein, time starts to pass before you know it your frozen but something happend for the very first time with you my heart melts to the ground found something true and everyone is looking around thinking I'm going crazy, or another song by another artist who says, No more weary teary eyes just sunny skies the day you laid your hand upon my heart tore my world apart etc... You want to know the secret it's that all of the famous musicians and song writers have ALL fallen in love and they all know what it means to fall when you fall in love you become schizophrenic, listen to another artist who says I sold my soul before but that won't happnen anymore vying for love by being nice, thought that I was in control but I was such a slave you know etc.... Lets just say that all of these artists have closed themselves off from love and accidentally fell in love and lost their minds. I have discovered by becomming religious that the best way to be is to Love God first and foremost, He will become our constant love the love that rescues us, the love that lifts our spirits the love that we have in our hearts any time and any place, and that we should love others like we love ourselves. And to never close yourself off from love. Give yourself time to heal for time and God can heal all wounds, and stay single don't settle for someone who you don't love even if they love you, its best to wait for that someone special who gives you the best of both worlds both passion, and that they are the right person for you, compatablity, and a good partner. Keep your options open, so that the devil can never tell you that love is wrong so that you miss the boat for it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. As a married christian woman, I am free to love other men deeply without a hint of lust, I have never been happier to know these wonderful people whom I love for real but would never lust them or cheat on my beloved husband with. turn to God..

Best Answer

For God is close to the broken hearted. Give yourself time to heal and know that you will fall in love with the right person one day keep your options open do not settle for less than love. remember that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Best Answer

Twice is nothing, try half a dozen times & then we'll talk...

Best Answer

Only the second time? There's gonna be a lot more, unfortunately.

Best Answer

but i feel i can't take it anymore just to much

Best Answer

I know it sucks, but twice really isnt that bad.

Best Answer