i hate the spaghetti sauces from the store. it never suits my taste buds. i always make my own. quick. easy. cheap. fresh.
deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 14 Answers May 19, 2012

Why bother cooking when you can eat a bag of potato chips over the sink?

Best Answer

Lol
not over the sink! at the table. with cream cheese.

Best Answer

But that might involve washing dishes!

Best Answer

Ok ok.

Best Answer

I plan to do this soon. I always doctor store brands anyway by adding sliced zucchini, chopped peppers, onions and garlic, and sometimes carrots. I like mine chunky.

Best Answer

I've always made spaghetti sauce from scratch. Fresh ground beef, mushrooms, garlic, onions, spices and canned plain tomato sauce and paste. Mine is done in under an hour.

Best Answer

The longer it cooks the better it tastes but i normally wont wait that long just while the pasta cooks. love wheat.

Best Answer

Same here... I put the pasta on when the sauce starts cooking. When the pasta is done, the sauce is done.
Let's be real. I won't eat that 'ready-made' stuff from a jar but I won't wait until Thursday, either! ;-)

Best Answer

canned/jarred sauce has WAY too much salt....No serving of ANYthing should ever have more the 30 to 50 mg of sodium.....

Best Answer

How do you make it so it tastes so good?

Best Answer

tomatoe paste, garlic powder, italian seasoning, onion powder, a little salt. sometimes red pepper flakes. although when i have fresh tomatoe and garlic i.use it!

Best Answer

I love home made food , like pasta with sauce , or a little more work tho , lasagna!

Best Answer

The kind my family makes takes all day...

Best Answer

Less prep time. Open and heat. And a lot of people don't know how to make homemade sauce, don't like going to the trouble of buying and prepping fresh ingredients, or just don't like to cook.

Best Answer

I suppose i understand people might know how to make it.

Best Answer

It's much quicker. But I often use store sauce as just a beginning, then add lots of other things like mushrooms, onions, peppers, sausage, more herbs, etc. to it.

Best Answer

ive done this w few times before i learned how to make it.

Best Answer

I make it from scratch sometimes, too---usually in a crock pot and slow cook it all day

Best Answer

you don't work do you

Best Answer

i dont understand why people think it takes a long time, i can make it in like 3 minutes and it just has to heat through. and im a full time mommy of 3 children under age 5 and part time student and part time job.

Best Answer