That wouldn't be love. That would be infatuation. Infatuation is one sided where love is reciprocal. Infatuation is dishonest and tricks you into thinking it is love. Infatuation is not forgiving but love is honest and giving. Love doesn't mess you up emotionally. Grief over losing love, however....

Best Answer

I see a lot of cases of reciprocal love where the guy just wants sex and the girls just wants security :) I think my infatuation for a girl that I feel emotionally connected with is more honest then that.

Best Answer

That's not love either. That's convenience :o)

Best Answer

It's reciprocal, and it's well over 90% of the relationships I've ever seen. There are some rare exceptions

Best Answer

you just enumerated all the jusy stuff love comes with

Best Answer

If you are emotionally crippled something is wrong (stating the obvious in an attempt to explain). Wrong in this context simply means that YOUR conscious or subconscious desires are not being fulfilled. The extend of your anguish is a measure of the depth and consequence of not having those desires fulfilled. The answer to get back on track is the simple realization that what you want is not available WHERE or HOW you want it or that WHAT you THINK you want is not what you really want in the first place.

Best Answer

I think it can because some of us love with all of our heart and soul and the person we love back, just doesn't do the same. They may even try to capitalize on our weakness just to see what they can gain.

Best Answer

Because extreme emotions like love, hate , dispair, grief, anger, jealousy, ecstacy, adoration etc are forms of insanity

Best Answer

because its a feeling of abandment, i have a problem with that one myself ,i feel so drained so hurt and the thought of everything that went on drains a person too.but it takes awhile to get yourself up and realize that that person was not the one for you yes it hurts, i am still there for my ex but its very confussing because i still kiss him and would do anything he asked me to do, but you know you have to realize that if he sleeps with his daughters room right now because hes sick and he says that he doesnt want to feel alone but i always am alone and he wouldnt even sleep with me in the same room than theres something wrong ,i would have been satisfied sleeping even on the floor which i had in the past just to be in the same room with some one but he never felt that away about me so yes i am still being hurt by this relationship but i am the only one here that can take care of him and he needs help right now so again i set my goals aside for him and he wounders why i havent gotten out yet well i think thats stupid of him to even ask i i ran out and got a job than no one would be there for him and i really want him to be a father to my son because my son loves him so much and i dont date so well right now i dont feel like jumping into another relationship but if i could i would just to find a man who wants to be a father to sean and not look at him like he cant stand him

Best Answer

natures way of makeing us search like crazy for the right one?

Best Answer

Life is ba<x>sed on experiences. To elaborate further on this when someone experiences a traumatic event where danger was a common theme and feelings were intensified and vulnerability surmounted their conscience for quite some time. These feelings stay em<x>bedded within this person and the intensity of those feelings such as loving someone so deeply only to be rejected or separated from this person often leaves the broken hearted recalling this situation repeatedly and living with the burden of sorrow as a consequence of losing someone and asking what was the point of being in love if it was never true from the other person? My experience has been horrendous and I just won't allow myself to be in that vulnerable situation again of being close to someone where I could easily and potentially be hurt and risk really my own sanity. That's why consequently I am an emotional cripple because of love. The risk of being close opens up old wounds and I'm haunted everyday with the anguish and it feels alien to be with someone. That will probably never change. Many people disbelieve my paradox as pure idiocy and think I will transform once I meet someone special but it's a grief and once something is broken it's never fully healed.

Best Answer