BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 16 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Depends on why she dumps him. If she's doing it for the safety of herself and the baby, how can she be blamed ? If the man dumps the pregnant women, on the other hand, he's also abandoning the child.

Best Answer

She is considering the child's welfare. The man leaving is considering only his own welfare...

Best Answer

when it comes to relationships and families women get all the rights and respect it's just the way it is

Best Answer

If she needs help and he splits, that's wrong. But what if she doesn't, and just doesn't want the responsibility of two kids?

Best Answer

It's never okay to dump no matter who that person is ....<br />
on the bright side.......we get great oppurtunities and find more fulfilling relationship after we get dumped at times....

Best Answer

I'd say it would completely depend on the context but it's not. There are guys out there that do genuinely want to be fathers, and lots of custody battles happen because of that.

Best Answer

I guess it is similar to the reason why a man gets charged with rape if he has sex with a woman when she is drunk and the next day she wakes up feeling guilty .<br />
But if a guy is drunk and the woman wants sex, 'he's just an insensitive drunk that likes his friends and his beer more than me. '

Best Answer

She CAN'T force the issue. A man can. THAT's the difference.

Best Answer

You realize drunk people can't give consent, right?

Best Answer

good point.

Best Answer

yes they can, it is just bad judgement.

Best Answer

if a drunk person cannot give consent because they are impaired and not responsible, then why are they held responsible for drunk driving ? I am not trying to legitimize rape, I am just suggesting that people be responsible for themselves and their decisions , to include 'drunk sex'.

Best Answer

we as a herd animal are hardwired to protect pregnant women...

Best Answer

well if the girl dumps the guy for hers and her babys safety and wellbeing then of course its ok<br />
if the baby isnt his it shouldnt matter<br />
but she is the one having the baby<br />
thats why the guy is seen as an a.s.s, because its an easy out for him to deny responsibilty

Best Answer

The main losers in either of those scenarios are the babies that are born. That should be the main concern.

Best Answer

I don't think a guy is a loser for breaking up with a pregnant woman; no one should be guilted into or forced into parenthood if they don't want to be a parent. Of course, the same goes for women.

Best Answer

Double standard

Best Answer

well i guess he should be responsible for helping raise his child w/money love and support to the child.

Best Answer