No idea. Wouldn't it be nice tho to see a song like that? There's enough ecards out there for that movement also. I've noticed.
I put up a post on here about how it sucks to have body image issues because people make fun of you when you're smaller too and then it turned into two fat girls supporting each other over how fat shaming "hurts more"

Best Answer

I'm dead 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰

Best Answer

What?!

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer

I guess because of all of the magazines, movies, models, runways, fashion designers, music videos and art celebrating slim women in popular culture. I don't think anyone should make fun of anybody. But it's comparable to a rich person getting upset because of songs like "eat the rich". They don't, because they realise most people would rather be rich.
Many of these plump singers go on diets or get reduction surgery once they have enough money to afford it, because at least in Western culture, slim is still desirable.

Best Answer

It's a double standard. Hell, she's probably insecure and that's why she needs to insult thinner people.

Best Answer

Yasssd Foreal thou 😅 😅 😅 😅

Best Answer