I don't have a prob with my *** being complimented so long as they don't try and pat it at the same time! :)

Best Answer

Hair and clothes isn't necessarily sexual. Boobs and butt, definitely are.

Best Answer

Well the answer is kind of obvious but when you think about it, the clothes are made by a designer and the hair is cut by the hairdresser, the boobs and butt are her own. When you compliment a woman on her clothes or hair, the compliment is really going to the designer or hairdresser, but when you give her a compliment about her boobs or butt, then you are complimenting her personally. <br />
I don't consider it bad when someone compliments me on my butt. As long as they are not too obnoxious about it. I put effort into keeping it in shape and if someone compliments me about it, it lets me know that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I hardly ever get compliments on my boobs though, lol. It is still nice to get a compliment on my clothes or hair, but it is not as personal.

Best Answer

Actually, hair is her own too, but a lot of people dye it or get extensions these days.

Best Answer

Complimenting your smile is personal, too. It's just not sexual. If another man complimented HIS backside, he wouldn't be confused about how inappropriate it is coming from someone with whom he doesn't have THAT type of relationship.

Best Answer

Because boobs and butt are related to sexuality, and even though women enjoy sex, they don't want it to be a man's first priority. <br />
As for me though, compliment my lady lumps all you like. ;)

Best Answer

thank you for your answer, sexy *** ;p

Best Answer

Hehehe, welcome. xoxo

Best Answer

Yes they are very nice and well tooken care of. Keep up the good work

Best Answer

If, at your age, you don't understand that, then I don't think there's a chance that I'm going to be able to explain it to you. I guess the best you can hope for is to remember, "Hair and clothes- good. Breasts and butt- bad." And then follow suit.

Best Answer

i do understand! its quiet on here was just looking for some reaction :)

Best Answer

because when you compliment on her hair or clothes you mean it. when you compliment on her boobs or butt you wanna suck those boobs and fukc that butt.

Best Answer

Those are the rules. We don't make 'em.

Best Answer

Would you like smacked?!

Best Answer