thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 11 Answers May 14, 2012

I'm worked up about choking babies, and c u n t is pretty ugly, sort of vagina unfriendly.I think the c word makes women a little pizzzzzed much of the time.

Best Answer

Jokes about choking babies I didn't see that if I did I probably would have flagged it.

Best Answer

I have no clue, I have many moons ago seen a Q with the "C" word used get the most answers I've ever seen, the Q was taken in the spirit it was intended, no offence was meant or taken, best Q I've ever seen here! Those that wish to take offence may wish to remember that it is not words that cause the offence, it's the meanings behind them, if you wish to be offended by my genitalia, that's your problem! I see it as an item of pleasure, if you see it differently that's your problem not mine!

Best Answer

c u n t

Best Answer

I've yet to understand why people get so worked up over words...I mean cmon now sticks and stones folks lol<br />
But choking babies, that's just ****** up

Best Answer

Choking babies is NOT acceptable. And that word used like that- UNACCEPTABLE!

Best Answer

Disagree!

Best Answer

You are illiteratetroll-No one makes you do or say anything. And that is your way. ...I do like you, however we differ!

Best Answer

It's specifically the "C" word! For me it's an a thing of pleasure, those whom wish to use it as an insult are small minded at best, misogynists at worst's. To me no word in it self is an insult, the only insult is the intent behind which the words are used. As the questioner is someone I know, I know the intent. To provoke thought is different from an intent to offend.

Best Answer

I agree with you completely. Did you doubt that I would? I know the word and how to use it properly as well, friend!

Best Answer

Then why the comment that it was unacceptable? If unacceptable in your comment referred to the baby comment, then if you knew the questioner, you'd know the humour and see it for the joke it was meant to be.

Best Answer

Because computers don't know from dead babies...but they can read that word

Best Answer