avibot avibot 31-35, M 62 Answers May 2, 2012

Because only functional nipples are evil. Read your bible!

Best Answer

rofl

Best Answer

Best. Answer.

Best Answer

It likely stems from the climate difference in old days. In Caucasian societies, where climate was colder, wetter, and winters were severe, being fully clothed served us well. In warm tropical climates, being topless was a factor for survival and temperature regulation. When people of Northern European lineage invaded the Americas (and other places, later), they enforced full clothing for women, probably because they weren't used to seeing breasts exposed and it incited lust. (I'm no expert,but that's my guess.)

Best Answer

pretty logical. :)

Best Answer

When you were a kid, do you remember flipping through National Geographics? There are plenty of places and cultures where melon-baring is acceptable.

Here in the US, I'd point the finger at our Puritan ancestors.

Best Answer

Good point, even if mine are not melon sized

Best Answer

i'm pretty sure it has to do with "men would get grabby"

Best Answer

some blokes like that kinda thing, remember that :P

Best Answer

Because there would be to many accidents from the men staring at all the beauty

Best Answer

I don't get it either. I don't see how female breasts are any more sexual than a male chest. Men's nipples react to arousal as well, so the only difference is breast feeding. Which isn't an indecent thing at all, one should think.

Best Answer

People that make the rules are dumbass that never get layed

Best Answer

I guess you can if you dont care how people look and judge you. Although I did see a policeman tell a lady to cover up as she was breaking an indecency law. Under sex equality I don't see how this can apply if a man is allowed to go topless.

Best Answer

because men have to be punished for their beauty:)

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

In the state of CT women are allowed to do yard work topless

Best Answer

Cos women don't gawp and shout "LOOK AT THOSE"....well ok some might

Best Answer

Strange as it seems it is NOT illegal in NYC for a woman to go topless in public. I have no idea how long ago this legal point was decided in court, probably recently. So there is sometimes nice scenery in Central Park. http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/topless_bowery.php

Best Answer

no idea. women's boobs are considered to be "sexual" rather than "functional" (i.e. to feed babies...). i mean, we see boobs everywhere (in magazines, advertisements ect) but when it comes to "real" women (& by "real" i mean not the airbrushed variety) they are seen as "private parts" that are somewhat shameful...they are like genitals - they are just 2 mounds of flesh that are for feeding babies.

& plenty of overweight guys have man boobs, & they can get them out in public. considering some of these guys boobs are bigger than mine, i don't see what the big deal is...there's nothing gross about them. they are a source of food for babies.

Best Answer

It is legal in Canada for women to go topless, at least in Ontario...very few do it though, usually when they are protesting something else, just to get noticed more I assume. Seems to work. I only go topless when I know no-one will see me. I'm too shy and too little to be of much interest.

Best Answer

because women have heart which they need to secure

Best Answer

In Ontairo they can!

It's called equality!

Best Answer

cause life isn't fair.

Best Answer

CAUSE WE ARENT IN EUROPE,PLUS WOMEN HAVE A BIT MORE TO SHOW. EVEN I HATE TO SEE MEN WHO HAVE BOOBS...BUT YES YOU WANT TO SHOW IT ALL MOVE TO A NUDIST COLONY

Best Answer

because if women were to go around topless.they end up taking the eyes out of a good few people.

Best Answer

Women can be topless. They are same as a man but with two mammary glands hanging down instead! Only thing is when a woman goes out topless they get arrested if they do it whilst shopping but why the big deal? The boobs are only skin and a nipple plonked on top! How are boobs sexual? Men have man boobs? I'm going topless today!

Best Answer