They probably see something that you don't. Love is blind maybe you should consider what they have to say. I had the same problem with my ex I wondered why my friends and family didnt like him but he turned out to be the piece of **** that they warned me he was. I dont know your situation so i cant really say. If he is a nice guy then I would have to say others are jealous of what you have but you are the only one that knows the answer to that. If you find yourself making excuses for him a lot to try to make him seam better he is probably not worth it. good luck either way, I hope its them not him.

Best Answer

I honestly believe its them. My mom is totally in love with him. My dad is just a **** and hates all guys. He usually only ends up liking the ones that **** me over. But my boyfriend now is amazing. We have had some hard times, we have gotten into some bad fights, but we always come out stronger.

Best Answer

well if thats the case, screw them and good for you.

Best Answer

A lot of people are happy with their boyfriend, but miserable when they become more than that. Maybe your friends see something to which you are blind. Consider their observations carefully, outsiders generally know more than the people involved.

Best Answer

We are getting married soon. We will never be miserable together. Its just the fact that they are so used to seeing me depressed and now that I am happy, they don't know what to do. Its because I don't want to hang out with all my old friends now, I see that they are drama, and they where leading me down the wrong path in life. this boy has actually made me better in so many ways!

Best Answer

He's honestly not like that though. It is just the fact that everyone is so mad that I don't like to be around them, because I see they where taking my life somewhere that was totally wrong.

Best Answer