lilshooter lilshooter 36-40, F 5 Answers Jun 10, 2012

It's more important to you, then it is to them. People have to be motivated to do something. Some people aren't motivated by their past. Probably cause they don't want to bring it into their future.

Best Answer

Because sometimes it to hard to look back at the past. Some people can forgive the past and look foward to forgiveness.

Best Answer

I'm one of the people that don't....dunno, time in general just doesn't seem all the important to me. I treat people pretty much the same as where we left off last time, if we were good then, we're still good. I think two factors play a big part in it, firstly my world is rather self contained, I don't really seek the opinions of other people because somehow I've grown stubbornly convinced of what I believe is right and wrong. Second, I don't really gossip, and the majority of interaction with other people is just gossip. So I don't really have much incentive 'bat the breeze' if you will.

Best Answer

I would love to do this, however I lost my contacts with several phone changes, (provided by Other) I have a few, just a few ibwould love to look up...

Best Answer