It's always a choice/decision. But some wounds seem so huge and life changing (for the worse) so it takes longer to get yourself convinced to even forgive those things. IMHO.

Best Answer

Nicely said.

Best Answer

First we have to forgive ourselves.

Best Answer

We? Not sure about that term. I will never forgive myself, others, yes.

Best Answer

We should forgive everyone for our own well being. If not for theirs.

Best Answer

I think part of it has to do with how close we are to someone, or how distant we are from someone. We are less likely to forgive those we don't know very well, and at the same time, we are less likely to forgive those who we know extremely well, and who we are extremely close to. It really all boils down to do we like this person or not any more? (If we ever did at all.) People like making excuses for their actions.

Best Answer

I could forgive for all wounds to me but i cannot forgive the wounds of other from other person..<br />
i dont like untrusty people because i know My heart does not accept them

Best Answer

Because what each person believes in a few things that are unforgiveable. We believe the others have committed an unforgivable action, so we cannot forgive, unless, of course, our beliefs change.

Best Answer

not understanding (not that i do with everyone)

Best Answer