Because at this point in the game, it's still considered (and should be) socially unacceptable.

Best Answer

Guys are guys for a reason, and the same with girls. There are moral and physical absolutes that should stay that way. This is one of them.

Best Answer

Oh grow up.

Best Answer

I couldn't disagree more with what MasterOfStudies wrote. There are no such "absolutes" from a sex point of view (genetically speaking) - most people would probably be surprised how many people are actually neither fully male nor fully female, because we're all mutations in-between the aspects and traits that make us whole, which goes for our sex as much as for about anything congenital.

That said, and even though most people are divided into "men" and "women" - Whatever is "socially acceptable" genderwise, shouldn't matter to anyone as long as people don't churn additional boundaries (like going nude in public etc - not that there's anything wrong with aesthetic nudity in general, but scandalisation works both ways and is usually undesirable).

Some "guys" are more feminine than masculine and some "girls" are more masculine than feminine - however, "masculine" and "feminine" are just learned/acquired social constructs mainly meant to simplify things, but they rarely represent individual reality (in an "absolute" kind of way). A person in a skirt/dress should be as "acceptable" as a person in jeans or a tux - so, I don't see how clothing can be of moral relevance by itself, but I think it's ethically questionable to shun people purely based on their appearances.

Best Answer

when did that become illegal?...

Best Answer

They can! Haven't you heard of Rupaul?

Best Answer

Good question. I say go for it. I see it all the time. If it makes you happy and it's what you want to do then what's stopping you?

Best Answer

He can & should be able to.

Best Answer

Regardless of what anyone else thinks it is your life & you're free do do what makes you happy : ]

Best Answer

Because it looks horrible D:

Best Answer

Gender norms that started when some cave guy in a fur bikini brought up confusing feelings in Ugg's mind.

Best Answer

Legally, (in the US, at least), you can. Morally-I don't see how wearing a different gender's clothing should be morally wrong, unless you are pretending to be that gender and not telling people your own gender in an intimate situation. Socially, if I were a man wearing dresses, I would want to do so in safety and that would require you using your judgement-don't wear a dress to a tractor pull!

Best Answer

you can but I hope you're strong and mature enough to handles other people' s reactions.

Best Answer

because the mean boys will beat you up

Best Answer

I say were what you want

Best Answer

you can

Best Answer

You can if you want to,.... Scottsman wear kilts!

Best Answer

You can, the same way I could wear a suit and tie or an athletic cup. You just have to accept that the way you dress is going to lead to people judging you. Personally, I think men in dresses look silly (sorry - but I do.) If you feel like you have to do it though, go for it. My opinion isn't important.

Best Answer

Good question, sadly I have no answer

Best Answer

Cultural trajectory

Best Answer