Was on the city with some americans. Before they had drank one drink I had drank at least 4 drinks. They were so slow the drink must have gone hot. Is it usual in america to be so slow?They think norwegians drink fast. And think at least I never can get drunk.
Barlong Barlong 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 28, 2012

They ask Canadians.. your not from around here... are you. American beer is less alcohol

Best Answer

Really? nortwegian beer is about 4.5% alchohol. Is it much difference? I only drink vodka though.

Best Answer

Canadian beer is 5 or 6.1 %. There are other beers that sit around 8 %.. and they normally come in 1 liter bottles for the true drinking people

Best Answer

I loved the scenery in Norway when I was there too. Tromso and Bardufoss areas. Amazing Fjords

Best Answer

Well, 8 % beer do taste good compared to the **** usually sold in norway.

Best Answer

:O
You were in tromsø? And bardufoss? Cool. :3 Did you ever go to Polaria?

Best Answer

Never heard of that. I was there in 90 on Nato exercises

Best Answer

That explain Bardufoss. I though it was a weird place for a outsider to have gone. Did you find it hard? O.o

Best Answer

Flew in by military jet there. When we flew out we only flew 10 minutes and landed at another base nearby. They told us after the fact that they only had 15 minutes of fuel so they could clear the valley on take off

Best Answer

You're just a better Alcoholic than we are..How proud you must be...

Best Answer

I am... I can drink to much and beat the heck of any robber I might come across. ^_^

Best Answer

... if I meet such a robber, I might accidentally kidnap him. O.o

Best Answer

We do, you just don't know where to look

Best Answer

Simple, look at the sky. :D

Best Answer

In spite of what you think, alcohol effects your Brain as it does every other Human being.

Best Answer

I know, and it's nice to feel so light in the head sometimes. ^_^

Best Answer

what's the drinking age in norway? maybe has something to do with that.

Best Answer

18 years... beer, wine, mild sprite and cider. 20 for other drinks.

Best Answer

I'm not sure about other Americans but I'm definitely one American that can out drink almost anyone.

Best Answer

So you could drink a whole vodka and a captein morgan during one night and still walk normal? ^^

Best Answer

Yes I can and I have. Also had over half a bottle one night of 190 proof Everclear.

Best Answer

Let's see who the best drinker is sometime. ^^

Best Answer

Sounds good to me. I always do appreciate challenges.

Best Answer

I said your welcome to them after

Best Answer

the kidneys and liver need work sometimes. :3 So they shall be given work at certain times. ^_^

Best Answer

Exactly, I was just making sure mine weren't growing lazy

Best Answer

who says??????????

Best Answer

me says :3

Best Answer

well simon says

Best Answer

simon says jump on a leg and howl

Best Answer

simon says take a drink

Best Answer

I already did :3 Now it's your turn to drink

Best Answer

already buzzed thank you

Best Answer

What a waste of money. Ever consider a hobby?

Best Answer

I have plenty of hobbies. Rarely drinks (one time each second month, since it's summer I have been out two times this week), only drinks if there is something worth drinking over. Was asked to hang with them, so why not?

Best Answer

That is soooooo boring. Outgrew it long ago. Nothing to show for it but dead brain cells.

Best Answer

Hobbies cost money too :)

Best Answer

I go hiking. My hiking poles were $20 at wal-mart... The cost of 4 mixed drinks? Bought them last year.

Best Answer

Anyone can go hiking, we do it even without it being a hobby just to wake up in the morning. And killing brain cells is a nice thing if one is bored of being to one sided. I like my life colorful, with many possibilities. If I never lived, how would I know you know.

Best Answer

Hopefully, you will broaden up!

Best Answer

Broaden up? Honey, I only got one life and I live it as it fits me. ^_^ Either way, no mater how you live you will die in the end. So better make the best of it you know.

Best Answer

How do you know you only get one life? And how does that mean destroying brain cells is a good-enough thing to do?

Best Answer

http://adishakti.org/_/reincarnation_quotes_from_famous_people.htm
Here is a new hobby for you. Read, study, learn. Free as long as you have the internet, not only doesn't kill brain cells but adds new neuronal connections.

Best Answer

listen hon. A soul is not your body. I am reincarnated, so I know a heck lot more about stuff, and trust me, what I know, that I don't care to drink much should almost be seen at with concern. Even so, each life is different. My soul can move on, but my body can not. Thus this is my only life as in this life. That is why I shall live it accordingly, as if it was my only life. Anything beside is a insult on the gift life truly is.

Best Answer

Well, "Hon", you know it all then, even as to why Americans can't drink as much as you think you can (some "knowledge" is rather useless)! Apparently, your drinking is important to you. You really wern't asking a question at all!

Best Answer

I don't know it all. That's the point. Even how many lives you have, things always change. I don't deny the fact of changes. To me though it's curious how different people can be.

Best Answer

You call yoirself Barlong. That should have been my clue!

Best Answer

Clue to what? Do explain, for my name is self invented. The only thing it relate to might be balloons or blood. O.o

Best Answer

Your profile is accurate. I think misanthropes are rare but they do exist.

Best Answer