Kass23 Kass23 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

People protect themselves by hiding their true desires and feelings, because admitting them would make them vulnerable to rejection. If a guy comes out and tell you how he feels, he gives you the luxury of deciding how to respond -- that is, it's win-win for you, while he's risking being embarrassed. The way people act when dating is a succession of small admissions of affection passing back and forth, so they can each judge how committed the other person is while still having the option to back out and save face.<br />
Really confident people might come out and make a grand declaration, but not everyone has the guts. If you don't, you can't expect the other person to.

Best Answer

im hungry. you're right that was easy

Best Answer

You want us to tell you we're horny every seven seconds?

Best Answer

Honestly ya haha

Best Answer

Because they aren't women. We can't expect them to feel and express themselves the way WE do. <br />
If you let that aspect go, and just accept them? You will be so much happier in your relationships.

Best Answer

For me, 9 times out of 10, if I don't tell a girl how I feel, its because something stressful is going on and I would rather not talk about it and meditate on a solution quietly. 9 times out of 10 its nothing she did or didn't do that has me closed up and not willing to talk. There is that 1 time of 10 it does happen because of her, but most of the time I meditate on my problems quietly.

Best Answer

I feel worried about implicit gender roles and stereotypes because I fit them so poorly and feel like less of an individual when someone refers to it like that......<br />
There you go. Honest.<br />
I also hate sports. Compliment and admit some men are good looking...I love a good drama and poetry and no I'm not gay....only when I'm smiling and happy because that's what that word means.

Best Answer

I guess we're confused... lol

Best Answer

What do you mean how do I feel, How do you think I feel? Well that is not what I was feeling so I guess you will not know how I feel. I feel bad that you just gave up and did not find out how I really feel.

Best Answer

Because if women really understood what most men are thinking, most women wouldn't have anything to do with us.

Best Answer

You would be amazed.. Girls aren't Innocent!

Best Answer

I was talking about women, not girls and I understand. It isn't about innocence it's about men and their needs, no, their obsession with sex. Most men will tell you anything to get you into bed. Women really don't understand this on the level most men do.

Best Answer

Excuse me 'women'
And that's another story I would get into that.

Best Answer

Fear of rejection?

Best Answer

Ya I Guess but that's going to get you no where..

Best Answer

No, of course not. Then again...did you ask him?

Best Answer

No it won't. Then again...did you ask him?

Best Answer

Of course. But guys just beat around the bush

Best Answer

I can see how that'd be frustrating. Give him a little time though :-)

Best Answer