Jani93 Jani93 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Marriage

You've had a surgical procedure in that area...what's wrong with waiting until you've healed ? It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Best Answer

three days ago? that's hardly any time at all. tell him to give you a break already. i bet everything hurts even when you're asleep. try holding hands. good luck!

Best Answer

Get over it. Life will send you lots of unpleasantries, but you and your husband are a team. Face it together...nothing can come between you.

You should NEVER be ashamed of anything with your husband.

You are him and he is you...one.

Best Answer

He isn't to touch you for maybe 6 weeks.,Goodness girl, did you have a miscarriage? What did your doc say? I had a d and c and it was for miscarriage and had no sex for 6 weeks....long time ago.

Best Answer

I was pregnant but the baby never developed so I had a sac that kept growing but there was just no baby. Sence then things have been getting worse I am not healing corectly in and out of the hospital. And he doesnt want sex he just wants some attention. I just feel gross and not right. And he feels bad.

Best Answer

Just make sure you follow doc's orders. You have been through a terrible ordeal. I am so sorry for your loss. You are going to feel down for a time. It is expected. I didn't need a pregnancy when I miscarried, but I felt such a great loss. I was only 2 and a half months along, but I mourned for MONTHS. You are probably mourning. Nothing wrong with feeling bad if you know the source. Prob grief. I am so sorry, again. It hurts and you are probably so tired. Get some rest and maybe seek a counselor if you need to talk about your feelings. xoxoxo BEEN THERE. (((HUGS)))

Best Answer

That is terribly sad. Actually you need to go through the whole grieving process,which could take several months as opposed to a week of post d+c healing for a minor thing ( like mine) Your Gyn might be able to explain to your husband. Be well and long hugs

Best Answer

I was Pregnant and the baby never developed the sac kept growing with nothing in it.

Best Answer

THats correct.

Best Answer

Cause u just had a medical procurer done and u need time to heal physically and mentally. Give urself time. That's not an easy one to deal with

Best Answer

Generally you will want to wait at least until your two week check up. Your doctor will base his answer on how well you've healed.

Best Answer

was there a problem with the d&c?

Best Answer