I'm really sad, scared and confused at the moment, i feel like i need to cry and that there's something brimming in my eyes- but i cant physically cry?
ThibautJacaranda ThibautJacaranda 16-17, F 4 Answers Mar 28 in Community

I haven't emotionally cried in a long time now. Sadness and other negative emotions just effect me on the inside and I rarely show it externally anymore.

Best Answer

stop stopping the tears. Uncried tears make you sick

Best Answer

sometimes your body can be in such a state of anxiety that tears do not come right away.

Best Answer

ive felt like this for hours now, is that possible?

Best Answer

yes, it's possible. do you want to talk about it? the body can go into a shock-like type of mode which temporarily shuts down our impulses to cry or to fully feel something.

Best Answer

thats exactly how it feels, i feel like i really need to get some tears out- but they wont,

Best Answer

maybe the more you talk about what's bothering you, the more you will wake yourself up and be able to get those tears flowing, because I believe crying can be very healthy and even healing sometimes.

Best Answer

ive always found that it is too, thats why its weird and frustrating to not be able to cry right now

Best Answer

I think if you try to force your tears, you will just be further frustrated. Maybe if you're good at art, you can draw something to reflect your state of mind right now; that may unleash some of the hurt.

Best Answer

i will try it, thank you for your help!!

Best Answer

you're welcome; I hope you feel better real soon.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer