Don't know, but it should send a warning signal.

Best Answer

Yes its one of those "proceed with caution" type scenarios..(be prepared to give it up as well) Thx:)

Best Answer

All you have to do is pay $99.00 and run a background check on her. All of her previous aliases (last names) and addresses will come up.

Best Answer

Oh good..Thanks..I don't want to judge her or make any arguments..I just want some peace of mind becos various people have warned me but i do want to trust her and forgive any past mistakes..But i do want to know the truth..Not be taken for a fool etc..Thx:)

Best Answer

I believe the website is called US Search...or something like that.

Best Answer

Maybe it's something she's not proud of and maybe she doesn't want this relationship to remind her of her past relationships.<br />
Maybe it's a thing where she's trying to cut herself off from the person that she was before.

Best Answer

Thats really what i am hoping and what we are both working towards..When i have a doubt i mention it to her..I make sure not to judge or harass her..Its just a fine line between faith in a better future and the dread of being taken for a ride..If she is honest i can forgive or accept the truth..If she is dishonest ,then its a sad day for commitment..I appreciate your perspective though..I too have been trying to see that side of it..Thx:)

Best Answer

Why are you going to marry her if you don't feel you can trust her. If you are feeling this way, BEFORE marriage, how will you feel after.

Best Answer

Good question..She mentioned marriage early on..I sometimes think it might one day happen ,but for now its not happening any time soon..Commitment is a good thing ,but for now we are just BF-GF..As we get more serious and more bonded .and she floats the idea of moving into my place ,i contemplate just how genuine she really is..I do want it to work out well ,but i want it to be real..Your last sentence has a particular resonance to it and i will keep that one in mind !!!! Thx:)

Best Answer

I wish you well. I hope things work out for you....with or without her. We all deserve to have someone, who can be trusted, in our lives who.

Best Answer

She could be ashamed of her past, ashamed of the men she chose as husbands, or have a history of abuse.

Best Answer

Very true..Part of me being different from them and helping her to find a new way ,is to be fully aware and wanting to be with her for all the right reasons..She has many good qualities...Basically i'm not too worried if she has been married three or more times ,but i would be worried if she was not honest about it..Compassion is important ,along with enough self-preservation i guess..You make good points..Thx:)

Best Answer