I EAT MORE AND JUST STAY THIS WEIGHT
AngelaDodevska AngelaDodevska 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 19 in Health

Wanna gain?? Eat unhealthy food all the time and lots of candy.

Best Answer

is lil bit your age, and a lot because of your genes. There are 4 human body types or you can mixed between these 4 types. you seem to have the thin type, small hips, small butt, skinny upper body & etc.. Your body burns for example someone else about 4 to 6 times more. So means when you're sitting & I for example on sitting & we're both are watching TV your body is burned 6 times more then me and for me to keep up the same way your body burns I have to be running to equal your bodies metabolism. So that being said, a guy who had the same body type (in a male version of it of course) so anyways for this guy to fit a type of character he had to play. he had to be buffed his personal trainer forced him to eat. He went from eating around less then 1000 calories a day to 3 to 5000 calories a day. Means for you to be able to slow down your bodies metabolism you have to eat a lot & every 15 minutes, if you cant do it? Don't even bother!! Because I been around a lot of guys who were in your shoe, but they didnt like feeling uncomfortable eattng. So basally they didnt wana bad enough!! The same guy in age 20 weighed for example 140 LBs at age 30 their standing at 160LBS!! WOW!! 20 LBS over 10 years. So what Im trying to say: THERE IS NO OTHER WAY! NO easier way, no pills or any magic way to do this.

Best Answer

No accutally i have hips..kinda big(ger\) butt and br3sts but my stomach legs arms all just skinny...

Best Answer

the 1st place a females body well store fat is there hips (for me is their stomach area) Then if you wana fix your body & be proportional is not the eating that your issue is you working out. Workout head to toe! (a hint a last place a female's body will lose weight are her ti*ts. So you can play around with it from there once you start getting proportional. By the way eatting is not your issue once again, because your hip are is just goanna get bigger & bigger.. & once your fat cell say *enough* you goanna start getting fat other place, & if you keep ignoring it. then you'd be fat head to toe.

Best Answer

Keep eating as much as you can, and also drink as much heavy cream as you can, the heavy cream will put weight on you fast, it REALLY works, please try it!

Best Answer

High metabolism.

Best Answer

Because you are meant to be bird..free ...light.. And flying... Not penguin like me

Best Answer

Why can't I loose it :(

Best Answer

Eat lard sandwiches

Best Answer

maybe the answer isnt just more, but what... One meal ... The burrito Ultimo Enchalada style from baja fresh. Youll gain weight, i promise.

Best Answer

Eat lots of bread.

Best Answer

i do acutally..

Best Answer

Swing between McDonald's and KFC.

Best Answer

theres no McDonalds in my country anymore and "kfc" whats that? o.0

Best Answer

Google it.

Best Answer

KFC is "Kentucky Fried Chicken", it's a fast food restaurant.
You must be one of the only girls i know who says she wanna lose weight :p

Best Answer

i do not eat much at resturants but often for holy days we eat meat a lot...is tradition also accutally.. haha possible x)

Best Answer

LUCKY YOU!

Best Answer

nawh ;/

Best Answer