Tam2013 Tam2013 22-25 5 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

not easy,takes time.But possible

Best Answer

Because hes too large to climb over.

Best Answer

I don't know. :( Cutting all lines of communication will help, but first you need to pass through the stages of depression, bitterness, loneliness, and then slowly it gets a little easier, but you will always still miss him, even just a little.

Best Answer

Its been almost 7 months now but still feel like this. 2mnths ago i found out his getting married with some1 else

Best Answer

I'm sorry, Hun. Maybe it's time you find someone else to be with even if you still do have feelings for him. I know a rebound relationship isn't really ideal, but it might help you to occupy your mind with someone else.

Best Answer

I really feel that i need a break and if i date some1 else i dont think it will be a healthy relationship bcs it will be very difficult to trust dont u think its too soon

Best Answer

It's for you to decide if it is too soon or not. If you think you can be fine on your own, then I say go for it. It is better to be alone for a while and put your heart and trust back together, but sometimes having another person to help you do that can be good. It is for you to decide whether or not you are better off with or without someone new in your life. Trust needs a chance in order to be able to grow.

Best Answer

Sometimes love feels more like an addiction than anything else, doesn't it? I have the same question too. I want to move on with my life but I don't know how.

Best Answer

I just dont know how and when i will start living my own life and be happy again.

Best Answer

delete his pics,delete him from your friend list.....cause some years down the line you are just a name to him :)

Best Answer

Some people need professional help, even if it's just a counselor. But even with my therapist I feel like she's never been through this so she doesn't get it.

Best Answer