Hi there, ok you have tried hepas of things to get over him. The only one thing that will give you a chance to live a normal life is to get away from him permanentl if this is something you can't do because too impractical then consider this..........love him from afar......what I mean is allow yourself to love him from a distance we never truly hold another just allow the distance and love him........

Best Answer

yeah :/ gonna try to stay as far away from him as i can after this year ends. ideally i'll never see him again.

Best Answer

"i've tried looking for flaws.. "well I can see one, he shouldn't use you if he knows you're hooked on him. Now go find a nicer person.

Best Answer

he doesnt use me though, not after i confessed the first time. i just keep throwing attention at him like free candy and i can't REALLY blame him for how he reacts to it...i think

Best Answer

You're both responsible. You still have to find someone that cares for you, it's worth the change!

Best Answer

yeah. trick is actually finding someone >_<

Best Answer

Yep, that's what makes it valuable.

Best Answer

yeh :) thanks

Best Answer

Go find another guy! The world is full of them. Find one with a sports car or a good education. Many men to choose from.

Best Answer

I'm a major recluse. Bit difficult to meet anyone, let alone eligible guys. And don't say "just put yourself out there". I do try, but whenever i do, i only end up meeting drunk party fanatic crazy social people who just think i'm weird. Which doesn't bother me, but i don't really get to meet anyone that's potentially compatible. And i'm just not comfortable in public, i just don't feel the appeal. It's like telling a deaf person to just "enjoy the concert". I can see what's happening, but i don't know how to enjoy something that i just don't understand.

Best Answer

EP is helpful. If you are careful with who you friend, you may just meet someone here. It does happen, but be careful not everyone tells the truth.

Best Answer

I think i am the problem. I just have no idea how to connect with people beyond a few random questions or answers. Thanks though, appreciate the answer.

Best Answer

Look at profiles and find someone that is interesting to you. Then send them a message. Take your time and talk about things. It may be a very positive experience. Remember you are anonymous as long as you want to be and that frees you to discuss things you would never do in real life. Have an adventure. Let yourself go and be brave.

Best Answer

Its because you are always wanting and thinking of him. Avoid and ignore things that is reminding you of him. Think about the rejection and embarrassment you've got from him, and do things that you will enjoy most..Meditation and yoga will help too. Hope in time you will get over him. Good luck and wish you all the best!

Best Answer

thanks, i might need it >_<

Best Answer

As is my nature I'll give you some advice that everyone will disagree with but which will actually work to cure you of your "love sickness". Here it is:<br />
Go get laid. Have a few casual encounters and have some fun. <br />
Life is too short for this silly unrequited love thing you have going, and quite frankly the guy is probably a dweeb anyway. All that will be a lot clearer once you get a bit of perspective.

Best Answer

I've tried that. Gotten laid, just felt gross. Practically got into another relationship. Practically broke someone's heart. Not doing that again.
Also I have to see him quite regularly since he's in my team for a project, and every time i see him, my brain switches off like a car driving off a cliff.
I got myself in to this mess. I've been trying my damnedest to get myself out. I'm usually pretty good at self control and emotional distance but for some stupid reason i can't get a hold of myself whenever I'm near him. I manage ok for a while and things get back to normal, but it never lasts long... I just want this year to end. When the project is over, maybe i'll never have to see him again. Maybe then i can move on, or at least not have to continuously embarrass myself by confessing to him all the fricken time.

Best Answer

GAH why does he make me so brain damaged!? &gt;_&lt;

Best Answer

I see. Well I guess I'll just have to kill him then.

Best Answer

I've thought of that too. :( But he's been contributing very well to the project. Also considered having him killed after it's finished...but i couldn't bring myself to genuinely consent to his death... Maybe i should be the target.
By the way, this is the guy i said you remind me of.

Best Answer

Well how about I'll just kill him without your consent? That way everybody will be happy.
Except him.
He'll be laying face down in a duck pond with a crowbar shaped dent in the back of his head.

Best Answer

I don't know if this is how non-consent works, but i don't know if i'd be happy with his death either. It's one of those problems where the solution would require mental and emotional manipulation, and i'm not terribly good at that stuff so... I'll just...be miserable for the rest of the year and maybe next year it'll all be over.

Best Answer