Clairvoyant Disease.

Best Answer

hmm you know them? :O

Best Answer

A few of their songs. I like Clairvoyant Disease. Ever listen to Disturbed or All That Remains?

Best Answer

i know them, but i have never checked them out :O

Best Answer

You might like them, although All That Remains is some pretty intense heavy stuff :P

Best Answer

hmm maybe i will check them, it depends on my mood >.> i'm being addicted to slow songs lately :O

Best Answer

Maybe check out this one? It's pretty awesome, one of my favorites ^_^ -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0DKOGco_o

Best Answer

wow thats so beautiful *.* i really wanna learn piano and make such song xD

Best Answer

Glad you liked it! I'm too lazy to learn another instrument..or even play the ones I do know how to play :/

Best Answer

why?? playing instrument can get me out of boredom and sorrow for awhile :P what can you play?

Best Answer

Violin (haven't played in years) and Electric bass (Haven't played in like 2 years). Writing helps me get out of sorrow sometimes.

Best Answer

omfg that's crazy!! you're multi-talented :O why did you leave them behind :O writting got me mad, mostly i wrote about sad and tragic endings >.>

Best Answer

I never really liked playing instruments, I like listening to music more, then I turned to writing as a way of venting. I think it's kind of good that writing stirs up some emotion in you, it gives you something to put onto the page.

Best Answer

well when i play guitar, i feel like i can forget everything in this world >.< but when i write stories, i need to remember bad memories to get some inspirations :O

Best Answer

But it may help in channeling the emotion onto the page. For some people writing is pain o.o. I bet the songs you play on your guitar lean more towards upbeat? Or are they slow and sad?

Best Answer

yeah, to me writting stories can hurt me coz the characters in the story are usually ppl i know in real life...>:( why do ppl think i play sad songs?? i play Avenged Sevenfold songs duh

Best Answer

Oh, you play electric guitar, must be hard playing that fast o.o

Best Answer

i play acoustic lol, i haven't had money to buy the electric one o.O

Best Answer

Oh, do you use your fingers or a pick? I used my fingers for the bass, couldn't move them fast enough to really play any of the ridiculously fast songs.

Best Answer

i use fingers, if i use pick, then my family will kill me >.> i usually have time to play it at night xD

Best Answer

Why would they kill you for using a guitar pick :o? Do you have an amplifier o.o?

Best Answer

coz then it will sound too loud :O..well i told you i use an acoustic, so i dont have one :l

Best Answer

I think they have amplifiers for acoustic too, sometimes. Oh well, glad you find a refuge from the pain, however brief it is.

Best Answer

yeah..i just wish i could hide my pain from everyone -__-

Best Answer

But hiding it won't help you..it only makes it grow.

Best Answer

i know, but i'm still fine though.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer