why give up on living ? you might find it fun and exciting. :) we all experience life differently. some have a great life, while others have it hard. my life hasn't always been peachy...but, I just live everyday the best that I can. you should do the same thing.....it might help you get over whatever is going on in your life. if not, you can always talk to me ! just don't give up ! :)

Best Answer

Because it is so much fun and can only get better.

Best Answer

Why don't you tell us your problems? Details. We could help more that way.

Best Answer

Im sorry, i don't really want to say what is wrong...

Best Answer

Okay. Your call. But remember that things will be easier if you become able to share.

Best Answer

I am able to share, its just I think someone may say something bad, and i get hurt easily.

Best Answer

Yes, there are some mean people here.
You can talk to me if you want to. I'd never hurt anyone. And if not me, EP is full of nice and gentle people. Find someone you feel comfortable talking to :)

Best Answer

Thank you... :) Ok.

Best Answer

hang in kid.you have a life ahead of you.every day is not exciting,but then the next day,the next year.good and bad times.hang tough and contact us any time.

Best Answer

Why would anyone want to? This is great.

Best Answer

Because Im messed up, and I have bad memories....

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. Just so you know, I had a friend check out at just a few years older than you are now. It sucked then. We still miss him today. A lot of people and events become at least tolerable to remember once you get a few years older. I know, same old shittalk from an old guy, but hang in there.

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

i wonder the same thing.....

Best Answer