Everyone says I should continue living, but for what? To suffer every day?
LittIeWingsOfRo LittIeWingsOfRo 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

why give up on living ? you might find it fun and exciting. :) we all experience life differently. some have a great life, while others have it hard. my life hasn't always been peachy...but, I just live everyday the best that I can. you should do the same thing.....it might help you get over whatever is going on in your life. if not, you can always talk to me ! just don't give up ! :)

Best Answer

Because it is so much fun and can only get better.

Best Answer

maybe you should give up giving up living :P

Best Answer

But then I would have to live life, and I would be suffering, and I want to know what will happen to me when i die, cause, i have no soul.

Best Answer

you have no soul? I was thinking that maybe there is a reason your are alive... and thats why you can't end it. But what do you mean you have no soul?

Best Answer

Maybe I have one, but it must be like a rotten apple. :( oh...
Well, I did lots of bad things and the monster made me, soulless

Best Answer

I don't think you can ever lose it... although you can keep it buried inside you real deep. I was the same way once... But I found I still had one... and it made me happy. I'm sure you have one too... Mine wasn't like a rotten apple but it was as cold as ice. I'm sorry you are suffering so much... it must be hard whatever your situation is... Would you want to tell me about this monster?

Best Answer

Well, this monster, has one eye, one ear, is missing 2 and a half fingers, has many scars on her, is full of fear and rage... This monster, was... Me.

Best Answer

Is the monster still you? Your name is HealingWings... I don't think someone with a name like that has no soul... I get a really powerful feeling from you, like your someone amazing in there to still be you. And as for the monstor... I'm sure the monstor was VERY justified in feeling how they felt, and doing what they did... very justified. When I read that, my urge was to give you a hug. so... for what its worth... /hug :)

Best Answer

Not really, but it is waiting for me to give in so it can control me again. That is my username because my name is Wing, and my injuries are healing. Really? *hugs back*

Best Answer

yeah really :) ... I like the name Wing, and HealingWings, both are a good name :) In my opinion... and I'm not sure how to describe this... but I think it can only take you over if you let it. Otherwise it would have just done it. By the way... I lost half of my finger as well. Would you like to tell me what happened to you? I felt like asking... It is ok if you don't feel like saying what it was... but either way, I respect you. Thats a hard battle you are fighting... to be fighting it you must be really strong inside seriously. I hope you take the time to heal... its really important. I think your doing great, from what I hear ;D Its super impressive... seriously

Best Answer

Oh... I tried to change myself. But i stayed the same on the inside even though I was completely different on the outside... :P

Best Answer

How did you try to change yourself?

Best Answer

Ripped out my eye, cut half of my ear of, cut off 2 and a half of my fingers, stabbed a hole in my cheek, carved words on my face...

Best Answer

oooh.... you did that... oh my god... sorry about my reaction. It surprised me. So your battle is with yourself then... May I ask you what were you trying to change on the inside... And what does the monster want you to do still? Change your body more?

Best Answer

Well, i am a bad person. For some reason i thought being hideous would make me a better person, it didnt. The monster wants me to kill people, to hurt people, to destroy peoples lives, kill my mum, kill my dad, it REALLY wants me to kill my dad, kill my grandad....

Best Answer

mmmmm... may I ask what those people did to you?

Best Answer

Yes, you may ask.

Best Answer

But ill only answer if I can message you the answer, EP won't let me see your profile... :(

Best Answer

hehe. I'm asking :P

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am going to see if I can change the settings... sec.

Best Answer

ok... try now

Best Answer

It works, :) Thankies.

Best Answer

Because deep down you don't want to!

Best Answer

Why don't you tell us your problems? Details. We could help more that way.

Best Answer

Im sorry, i don't really want to say what is wrong...

Best Answer

Okay. Your call. But remember that things will be easier if you become able to share.

Best Answer

I am able to share, its just I think someone may say something bad, and i get hurt easily.

Best Answer

Yes, there are some mean people here.
You can talk to me if you want to. I'd never hurt anyone. And if not me, EP is full of nice and gentle people. Find someone you feel comfortable talking to :)

Best Answer

Thank you... :) Ok.

Best Answer

hang in kid.you have a life ahead of you.every day is not exciting,but then the next day,the next year.good and bad times.hang tough and contact us any time.

Best Answer

Your question makes me glad that I never had children. It is because I don't have good answers to the hard question of whether life is worth living. I would not want to bring a child into the world, and then have to tell them that I don't know.

Best Answer

Why would anyone want to? This is great.

Best Answer

Because Im messed up, and I have bad memories....

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. Just so you know, I had a friend check out at just a few years older than you are now. It sucked then. We still miss him today. A lot of people and events become at least tolerable to remember once you get a few years older. I know, same old shittalk from an old guy, but hang in there.

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

i wonder the same thing.....

Best Answer