Sometimes we inadvertently keep looking for the same person until we acknowledge this, and try to change ourselves, until we make healthy choices in seeking out a relationship. So work on resolving why you keep ending up with guys that don't know how to treat a woman. Then your eyes will be opened to meeting a man that is the opposite of these bad traits.

Best Answer

I have several that meet these qualities, but getting over a toxic friendship and the question was more of a vent.

Best Answer

My wife said to me yesterday that she had a lot of guy friends that were crude, and also burped and were gross in front of her. But she said, " I didn't marry any of them!"

Best Answer

: ) heehee. So safe to assume you're not a crude burping man?

Best Answer

Yes! Thank God I have changed for the better! I like this quote from Anthony Hopkins in The Bounty, "We are civilized men!"

Best Answer

I've had many best forever guy friends....just friends.<br />
I never sent them signals that were anything other<br />
then "let's be great friends, friend."<br />
If you aren't sending out signals and they are still<br />
acting like pla<x>yers and perves, then you need to<br />
hang with other "gentlemen".

Best Answer

Think when a guy becomes a supportive and trustworthy to woman it turn other guys she seeing fearful that your guy freand might just take you way if guy your seeing doing something worng. Any guy freand knows or has heard why woman can't i find guy like you. Reason is they dont make lot of us for woman in some dont really want guy that dose that want the one that treat them like pond water

Best Answer

dear preety arora<br />
i agree this generation is diff..everyone has their own thoughts..their own way of idea about love..i hv many friends who are in relation with second or a third guy..n even guys too..they are so cool..they say y stick to one with some r sometimes many mismatchings wen u hv many options?may be!!!coz wen u want to leave smone..u find reasons and mismatchings..if the other one is going with ur thought,then go on..try as many as options u are planning to!!!!!!!!!!!!but if u come across someone who loves u truely n doesnt treat u like their option just dont let them go..or as u said in the mail..r u so insecure that u dont want even to show ur bad side..cmon friend..realtions are so fragile..so ppl always dont get to know it in their first relations..thats y many break up wen in love n take divorse if they marry..ppl are so in rush..wen they cant give some time n sort out things y fake n play the other person?some things u mentioned in the mail r really funny!!that u n him, are nt not meant to be n all..u both will be" meant to be ""perfect couple"wen u also try nt just blaming him..it takes two hands to clap..i know u wud get into a perfect relation after trying many options and loving many guys r may be being with many to sort out n know wat love is in first place..r u might hv just solved it with the first guy who loved u.y make things complicated n blame guys?of all the options u had tried from six years,u might hv just tried to treat one person unlike '"an option" n just loved him like a person for whom u meant smthing,no matter wat u did to them..its simple, just love him..i know mistakes happen but, be the first one to correct them n be the first one to forgive..evry person is a special one.we just judge them according to our perceptions n rate them!!n here u go..u want to try smthing u never did?try loving truely.obviously u both r entirely diff..coz all these years u both r noone to each other..if u really love him modify things which he doesnt like in u..try to understand him..n trust him.afterall the happiest couples are not those who hv everything in common and perfect..nothing comes without pain patience and faith..be truthful n wat all happened in the past is gone..dead..u just hv present with u..be gud..u can loose smthing to get smthing..loose all the bad thats within u to get that gud person.dont play tricks coz there no love that lasted in this world with logics and tricks..love is all about feelings.not logics.be patient..n not presume all guys to be perverts ,pla<x>yers n unfit to trust.there are girls too..its within u,how to change ur life..make new beginning..take care..

Best Answer

its all ur perception..love is that faith wer u r unable to believe wat happens just infront of ur eyes..have faith in the person u love..mistakes happen r let me tell you mistakes are done by everyone.learn to forgive.listen to wats there in ur heart..guys are true if they fall in love..may be we r wrong all the time..or sometimes were things go worst.we r nt correct always..may be theres always gud n may be we presumed it the other way..be true,be faithful and decent..most of all calm and patient..guys need care,love and someone very special to share their life with.be capable to be gud.being a grown up boy doent mean he is always pervert..being jovial n joyful speaking to many, doesnt mean he is playful.. may be he way of loving n caring is diff from wat u think support and care is..trust is something which is very sensible part of a relation.wen u really trust the one u love,u have to be ok with not understanding some things..u may be decieved if u trust so much but u will have to live in torment if u dont trust the one we love enough..change ur concept of love and presumptions about guys being wat u mentioned..be gud u will find gud..

Best Answer

Cuz u JUST don't KNOW howta PICK'UM

Best Answer

Don't be greedy pick one or two traits :)

Best Answer

The friend kind of guys are out there, and there are many of them. Just have to keep your signals straight. If the guy thinks there is any chance to get with you, then you're going to fall back into that pervert, pla<x>yer crowd again.<br />
I have primarily male friends, and I know the type you're talking about. They don't fly with me, and they know it.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need to get yourself a gay.

Best Answer

As far as I understand it, we humans are all in "finish up all unfinished business" mode now; so that means that all karma that can be brought up for resolution tends to "hit the fan". Any particular woman will probably have only one or two men with whom they can have a pleasant relationship; but a number from past lives that have to be put right - depending upon the person. So its complicated, but one CAN find a nice man once the karma is addressed - they are out there!<br />
Best of good fortune!

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you answered your own question. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect you make a habit of assuming that your male friends are all either perverts or pla<x>yers. If that's not the case, then perhaps try identifying them a little sooner. Qualify your prospects before they get too close; perverts and pla<x>yers alike will hit the road when you slam the door on any romantic possibilities.

Best Answer

because guys use there bottom head not there top one

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer