he really cares 4 me so he wants 2 kiss me, bt i dnt want 2 say no,as evn i love him as a frnd only.he said that he wont force himself,if i refuse 2 kiss him.his intentions r really gud,n he has a gud balance between good n bad things.he is very gud guy 2 depend on.n neva leaves u alone if ur sad.he vil guide u on a safer path always.he is 4 yrs older 2 me.he is lik a guide 2 me.he has a lot of frens gud n bad bt he knws wat is gud n wat is bad.he keeps me as his fren as i need sum emotional support sumtyms,n he knws dat he's always der 2 help me.n is a very jovial good fellow.n v r only frens NOTHING more.bt its gonna b ma 1st kiss if i kiss him...so plz help...y i cant kiss him...yyyyy
honeyswiz21gal honeyswiz21gal 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 19, 2012

reading it for the 5th time...still can't decipher...is it in some em<x>beded code ?

Best Answer

uh me no spk textanglish

Best Answer

I am glad you wrote this. It took me twice as long to read this post because of the shortcuts made. I got fed up after the first few posts. Its painful to read.

Best Answer

right, I can handle a little textspeak but sheesh

Best Answer

Ya stupid i didnt even bother reading it past a few lines.

Best Answer

Look you are over 18 and you can kiss anyone you want. (Who is also over 18)<br />
It doesn't matter if he is a friend, a boyfriend, or some guy you just met at a bar.<br />
If you want to kiss him, then kiss him. Have fun.

Best Answer

hey i am not cheap to kiss anyone.just bcause i love him as a friend i wanted to kiss him.but should i sacriice my first kiss for my future bf??
will i feel guilty later??

Best Answer

Over a kiss? No, I cannot see you even being worried about that at all. And it is no way makes you cheap. It is just a kiss not all out romance.

Best Answer

If you want to kiss him then its ok, and if not then don't do it. Either way is really ok, but what do you want to do?

Best Answer

Please Please put him out of his misery. Don't lead him on. When I man loves a women, he can convince himself of a possibility that doesn't exist. Don't assume he knows there is no chance and don't make it some little thing in telling him there is no chance ever at all. let him find love that can actually exist. That sounds very selfish to me, though I can understand it.

Best Answer

Well for one thing I have lots of really good guy friends and female friends. But I don't kiss them because they are FRIENDS. If this guy is such a great caring guy then why is he even trying to kiss you? Let me tell you about great caring guys that want to kiss you. He may sound all great by saying he won't pressure you but in fact he already has otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question. Seriously a kiss is pretty harmless but it's not something that someone asks you to do. If it's right you don't have to say anything. You just do it when the moment is right. He wants more than just a kiss...but live and learn

Best Answer

the point is i aso want 2 kiss him bt he has a gf.he is nt pressurizing me at all.its jus dat iis gonna be my first kiss incase i kiss him!!

Best Answer

From what u say about him,i think u have deeper feelings for him than just friendshp(otherwise you wouldnt be trying so hard to explain!).so go ahead.wish you luck!

Best Answer

i adore hm as a frn oly

Best Answer

n its ma first kiss

Best Answer

well,if its jus friendship,like what u emphasise,i dnt thnk its a right thng to do,But ,are you physicaly attracted to him?i guess you are,otherwise you wouldnt be wanting to kiss him?

Best Answer

he has a gf which is why i m hesitating.also bcz its gonna be my first kiss.

Best Answer

is he equally interested,as you are?

Best Answer

look,we are not interested in each other at all.but since he cares and loves me as a frend ONLY.he wants to kiss me for that reason.its not dat he wants to leave his gf bcause he loves me,his love love for me is not in that way,plz.he found me nice gal n innocent.but he is noway trying to pluck my innocence.he jus wants to get a little more intimate as he loves me,and cares for me.dearly!
we hav no feelings for each other at all.we keep teasing each other like frends.but is it wrong to get so intimate.will I feel guilty later for not sacrificing my 1st kiss for my future bf.i dnt think he is using me.

Best Answer

There are girls losing their virginity to men whom they just met and got infatuated.Now,THATS sick.coz virginity is a special thing,not just tissue paper.But when you like your friend so much and he is special to u,i dont find anythng wrong in having your first kiss with him.No place for guilt..he isnt going to break up with his girl as he too thnks of u only as a friend.

Best Answer

but if it develop into something more intimate ,after the first kiss,you have reasn to be worried,as it may ruin his relationship with his gf.So just knw ,where to draw the line!

Best Answer

it will not ruin our frienshp nor his relationshp with his gf.i guarantee you.!!
but I only have a doubt that,is kissing , losing virginity that too to our dear frnd.Is it correct what I am doing???....should I tell him that it is gonna be my first kiss.
Neither of us are infatuated to each other.
why is a kiss restricted only to a bf.
we just wanna show each other that we love each other so dearly.
moreover, he wants to see me in shorts or skirts just to see my legs.which is little stupid,I know.!
but before all this he asks my permission.
I strongly believe that is not using me and never use any girl or have those dirty,erotic thoughts in mind,but this 'legs showing' is creating little bad sign for me.!!

Best Answer

As long as its just a kiss,there is nothng wrong as he is your special friend.But i dnt think having sex with hm is right.i guess u arent cntemplating about that either.But u knw what?One thng leads to another.Wil you be able to stop with just a kiss?

Best Answer

you knw about this guy,i dont.u have been telling what a gem he is .i do hope he is.But believe me,its a guy's psychology to use friendship as a bait to bed girls.i hope your friend is an exception.

Best Answer

off-course only a kiss.and please don't go further away.
you really reached too far.he will never ask for that.that is strictly with your bf that too after marriage.I am not so cheap to do that.please..
i just want to ask if i will feel guilty later thats all??

Best Answer

he really is an exception!!
and am glad to get him as my friend!I always wanted a friend like him.
he has never thought of me that way!!
and he is no baiting any one.he doesnot look at girls in that sense that way at all.NEVER.He is a very clean guy.he is no cheap at all.but should i sacrifice my kiss for my future bf??will i feel guilty.
he also asks me too come in skirts or shorts just to see my legs.he is little naughty.bt i dont think he is using me at all...is he..??

Best Answer

I am not that type of gal to have sex with anyone!!
you should NOT fall so much for a guy who is not officially your husband!!

Best Answer

Because when he rounds first ba<x>se, he's really on just on his way home.

Best Answer

sry cn u explain i cant get wat u said

Best Answer

First base= kissing. He wants to do more than kiss.

Best Answer

no ,no bad intentions

Best Answer

There never are.

Best Answer

he does not intend to go further to kissing.he just wasts to enjoy a kiss with a his dearly frend.so is it bad to hav my first kiss with him.will I feel guilty later of not sacrificing my 1st kiss with my future boyfriend.??
am I BEING selfish to my future boyfriend???
n i dnt think he is using me because he really cares for me and so he wants to get so intimate with me.should Iallow him??

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer