whats wrong with that, humans are a co mingling creiture(spelled wrong)nothing wrong with wanting attn, just don't be a idiot(i know your not) just limit so people won't hate you, but doi as you like, not out of bounds to want attn.

Best Answer

We all need attention... That's what it is to be human.

Best Answer

Because humans weren't designed to be able to live alone. We are social beings. You need someone or God.

Best Answer

For me its the tiny fear that it might be forever. Got to be with someone.

Best Answer

When nobody is around, I feel like it's because they don't WANT to be around. That isn't usually the case but it's how it feels....

Best Answer

I can relate but your a cutie. I am sure there are a lot of people who want to be around you.javascript:void(0);

Best Answer

....don't tell me that please.........it's getting old. I mean it's nice, I enjoy it, but I just.....I want somebody to hold me.......i'm scared of my self sometimes.I have self worth issues.

Best Answer

I understand the self worth issue and even with people around you can still feel alone. I could have the most gorgeous guy in the world on my arm yet still think I am not good enough for him. I have grown to except myself and be more confident. I wish I could give that to you but it is a hard feeling to change. I hope you find someone to hold you and love you for the man you are.

Best Answer

We've all been wondering that, too.

Best Answer

Indeed we have.

Best Answer

Believe me, i've been dying to answer my own question. I need to stop! I need to just realize that I'm actually worth something. I don't feel like I am. I don't feel like a cog in a big machine working together to acheive a goal, I feel like the lost screw on the floor that can easily be replaced.

Best Answer

Why do you feel like you aren't worth something?

Best Answer

I feel the same, i want to achieve this too!

Best Answer

Personally, I think this means you might want to spend time alone and do some serious introspection in order to delve into why you don't like your own company to the point of needing a distraction.

Best Answer

Hey, extroverts ( which you may be ) thrive on being with people and are very social and are good in social situations. BUT the down side is they do not like being alone , by themselves , they need other people to play off and get their energy from other people. Introverts are just the opposite.

Best Answer

exact. Its been described to me like this 'extroverts re-charge their batteries by being around other, introverts re-charge by being alone'

Best Answer

Yes, that's what I've heard too.

Best Answer

Your ego is like that oversized monster plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"....<br />
Always demanding, "FEED ME!"<br />
So all of those around you are in danger of being sacrificed....

Best Answer

I think we sometimes get very accustomed to having someone by our side at all times. When we don't have it for a while, we get withdrawals, just like any other drug. Affection and attention are powerful motivators.

Best Answer