I want to die. I insanely want to die. I think about suicide all the time and have so many plans. I self harm and my body is covered in hundreds of scars, most earned in a period of a week. I'm 14 and I can't tell my mom because that would break her heart. I know if it didn't, it would too, but it's just so hard and it's a really stressful time. I also have tried to commit suicide a lot only to be stopped by me. This has just been getting worse and worse and I fear that some day I won't have to power to stop myself. Someday I'll just give up. But, I'm the weakest little thing in the world anyways, so I deserve to die. I'm just so confused. What do I do? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Hiway202 Hiway202 13-15, T 16 Answers Jun 7, 2013 in Suicide

We are all weak in one way or another. I, too, have scars. And I am somehow still alive.<br />
There are good days, and there are horrible days.. but they are MY days, nobody else can live them for me. Sometimes I hate that fact, sometimes I am proud. I am a mother, have been for years now, and I must say I quit scarring myself physically.. but the emotional sh!t will never leave. Am I full of baggage? You bet I am. Am I capable of loving others? Absolutely. Am I capable of loving myself? At times, yes. But if you had told me that when I was fourteen and going through hell with myself and the world around me, I would have laughed in your face. <br />
The answer to your question is this: as weak as all of us survivors are, we have a strength unknown to even ourselves. Especially ourselves. There is a reason you stop yourself. There is a reason I stopped myself. I sometimes still don't know it. But here I am. Be with us, be with yourself, and be aware that things are both ugly and beautiful beyond belief. Live in today, and you may yet see tomorrow. There is hope for the hopeless. Much love. My baby just kicked.

Best Answer

You're too young. It get's better. Think about it, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You should tell your parents. All parents are heart broken when they find out their kid self harms, but that's just natural. They'll learn to understand. My mom figured out and she cried in my arms, but it was better the next day. I was very suicidal for a few months, but I had patience. I thought about how it would affect my parents, and how cruel it would be to do that to them. Think about your mom finding you dead. How does that mental image make you feel. Don't do it. There's so much more life to live.

Best Answer

if ya cant even tell yer ma bout cuttin yerself because it would brake her heart then killin yerself might just be worst for her.you wont even be here to comfort her cause ya did it

Best Answer

please don't commit suicide!<br />
trust me...i was bullied when i was 12 to 14 (i'm 16 now) so i know what i feels like to feel worthless. and i know it is easier said than done but you really have to show life who's boss! you can't let things get to you because that's a sign of giving up! if you died now, think of all the people who would be effected...your parents, friends, relatives...the list goes on. this is not in any way to be rude but that is a bit selfish. think of how people would feel if you were gone! especially your parents! imagine how they would be able to cope!<br />
i know it's insanely hard but you have to tell your mom. yes, she would be very heartbroken but imagine her reaction if she just walked in to see you dead on the floor. when she knows your feelings she can get you the help you need...whether it is a therapist or something. Hun, parts of life are stressful. i don't understand your situation but it is not worth dying for. just take some deep breaths and slow down

Best Answer

First stay calm you mean the world to someone.

Best Answer

You have your entire life to live. Survive now, and you'll be happy. Really.

Best Answer

I hardly think it's safe to say you're the weakest thing and deserves to die. Do you even feel better when you self-harm? And you probably stop yourself because the what ifs in life stop you. Try creating a bucket list, or things you would like to do in your life. It's what keeps me going. I too want to get it over with, but I would never forgive myself if I were the one to give up without a fight. I can't travel the world or anything, but I go to concerts, got the piercing of my dreams, still waiting to go to a gay bar. Hey, if you think you're getting somewhere by doing what you're doing, I can't physically stop you. And while your mom may be hurt if you tell her, she more than likely will get over it and get to the actual part of helping you, but you have to want it.

Best Answer

No one deserves to die. Talk to someone that ca help you.

Best Answer

You don't deserve to die. What is causing you so much stress?

Best Answer

Trust me..One fine day you'll win..!!! Have patience, All is well !!

Best Answer

no ones stopping you

Best Answer

its not your life to take..

Best Answer