I'm 31 and have no friends outside the Internet. I try to make friends but in the end no one wants me. I hate this feeling. I hate crying. I want to be held.
Jennigirlts Jennigirlts 31-35, T 9 Answers Jun 25, 2012

You can make a try, if you like, to interact with me.<br />
And you are not at all correct in saying "no one ever wants me".

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Before I asnwer this question I'll say that I will be your friend :D Now for the answer.<br />
Most adults, after the age of usually 25-28 start losing basic social skills, especially if they support a family. The first rule to making friends is to go out and do things you like. If you like playing pool, then find a pool hall near you and start up a game. etc.<br />
Second rule is to kind of abstain from alcohol when trying to find new friends. If you're going to the bar by all means enjoy yourself, but don't get plastered to the point where strangers are calling you cabs. Third rule is to be yourself. If you want real friends then you want to act like yourself. Because if you pretend to be someone else they won't like you. They'll like the person you're pretending to be. Fourth rule is to be out going. Don't be shy, because that's just stupid if you're trying to make friends. Fifth rule is to have fun doing it and to not get let down easily. Sixth rule is to never stray too far from peers. Always keep em within five years of your age. 5 older or 5 younger. That's all I have right now, but one more thing, don't get too down about this whole thing. I don't need you crying and being all depressed and stuff. If you ever want to talk you know what to do. (And if you don't the answer is message me) Good luck out there :)

Best Answer

Firstly I am single. The last relationship I was in was an abusive one. I'm a very emotionally fragile person and cry really easily even over stupid things. I easily get my feelings hurt.

Best Answer

Focus less on yourself and more on people and a flood of 'friends' will come your way

Best Answer

Learn to cook and host a dinner. A little food, a little wine, a few people with a few common interests can start something. Just keep rotating the people, keeping the ones yo like and adding in replacements for those you don't hit it off with.

Best Answer

it would be such a great honor of mine if u accept me as A friend.<br />
as an answer : it's their ****** lost <br />
p.s: i'm Egyptian and that's my number if u wanna talk 02001121360401

Best Answer

I don't know if this is your issue, but for a number of decades now, as children, we've been influenced by the media to become people who want things, need things and are pretty self-centered when it comes to seeking gratification in our lives, whether that's in terms of material things, or worse, in terms of our relationships.<br />
I belive in a concept called the "Emotional Bank Account".The more you do things for others, expecting nothing in return, the more you have made deposits in their emotional bank accounts. The more you do that, the more positively thay feel about you.<br />
And should a time come where you do something hurtful or unkind to that person, even if unimtentionally, you will have built up enough positive feelings towards you in their emotional bank account, they will be able to for give you for having made a slight withdrawal.

Best Answer

i'm 27 and I have the same issue. lol at least you have friends on the internet who keep in touch, i'm a freakin hermit -_- hope things get better for you ^_^

Best Answer