bernadette69 bernadette69 41-45, F 17 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you're always "attracting" that kind of person .. might be time to look to yourself, yes.<br />
Are you too "nice" .. or just have really low self-esteem and settle for the wrong person .. just to have someone in your life?<br />
Maybe step back from dating for awhile and concentrate on making YOU happy. Then you might attract the right people for you.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA ... and I hope things work out for you.

Best Answer

******** survive off of nice. Be a ***** and watch your results improve drastically.

Best Answer

What else could you expect with those '69' in your screen name

Best Answer

Should she pretend to be born in another year? :)

Best Answer

yeah i was born that year x

Best Answer

sorry for being born in 69 !!

Best Answer

Oh my! I just tried to give you a clue. I don't need to be right.

Best Answer

You will do much better if you act like you dont really care. That is the problem with people if you care too much they get freaked out. Somewhat aloof but observant.<br />
Also sounds like you are blaming yourself, they are the ones that missed out.

Best Answer

your right needy isnt attractive x

Best Answer

How's that song go to looking for love in all the wrong places

Best Answer

there re very few geniune ppl if ur talking about messengeretc well theyare few and far between ihavent metanyone who doesnt want to cam or sex cam eventually and thyre alldoing it with different girls just a waste of time. im bored with messengernow i only went on for abit of fun i much prefer talking to my ep friends and keeping t just that.

Best Answer

I wonder the same thing all the time let me know if you find the answer. Good luck

Best Answer

Been there done that,now i do most all things on my own and i know wonder where i went wrong,but that was my decision so yea i know where your coming from.

Best Answer

Change the bait.

Best Answer

do you check the water beforre entering it to take a bath ? yes so same thing you have to keep plucking away! you will find!

Best Answer

Try diffrent aproach from the one your using right now,also diffrent place.<br />
And diffrent set mid.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

You seem to be attracted to them. I don't believe that THEY are seeking you out. You are the one making the call on a man. You have the power, really. Maybe you should make the first move on a man YOU like that isn't making a move on you.<br />
Many times, men just don't like to be turned down. Pla<x>yers don't care. They look at this as a "numbers" game and they ask, they ask, they push and push until they get what they want.<br />
And then, it's on to the next challenge. You are left behind.

Best Answer

Users and pla<x>yers are deceptive. Real users and palyers are afraid (that's why they are users and pla<x>yers). You can handle that and the feelings that come with it. you may be convinced it's what you are worthy of. A real person who knows the way you need to be treated would make you afraid. You know this and shy away.

Best Answer

Are you a open honest person, or trying to play?

Best Answer

im a very open/honest person !!...i dont play games

Best Answer

I am open and honest but I do want to play...can we play?

Best Answer

I reckon what happens is all the nice reasonable people are careful who they let into their lives because they understand how nasty others can be, leaving all the nasty people who don't just don't give a crap swimming around polluting the space between everyone. I think that's why the internet is such a hostile place generally, there's a subset of people with issues who just enjoy the drama.

Best Answer

I don't know you, but I don't think it is from being too nice. You just need to learn to tell the difference between when someone is genuine, or lying. I guess that is easier said than done. Lol.

Best Answer