I've never orgasmed through intercourse at all. Nor with oral sex, unless other stimulation is used. Even then, I have trouble. I usually have to use a vibrator and my husband "helps" with manual stimulation. I have so much trouble concentrating on what I'm doing and seems like as soon as I feel an ****** coming on, my mind switches off...sometimes it even feels like too much of a sensation and I have to quit. I get sooo frustrated. It doesn't help that when I am in the mood, he isn't and vice versa. Sometimes I just feel like a receptacle.
crazylace crazylace 31-35 19 Answers Dec 27, 2011

According to research, between 20-30% of women can experience ******* solely through vaginal sex. And not every time. So that means you're in the female majority.

Best Answer

Im very highly sexed and as I spend days without seeing my boyfriend I was ************ a lot sometimes through sheer Bordom lol. I then struggled to ****** when with him. I was put on emediate ban from stimulation. I had to get permission to ******. When apart I was not permitted to ********** at all then when I was with him he would stimulate me until I was almost at the point of ****** then he would penetrate me it was great being on the edge but still I wouldn't ***. He continued to do this each time we were together then finally I was so desperate and closed to release that just him brushing past me would send me wild. It took the slightest touch down there to send me over the edge and into complete Euphoria. We are looking into a raegeme of ****** denial and exploring the potential benefits of it.

Best Answer

Well your husband being so much older should be grown up enough to let you have sex with someone else who maybe knows what he's doing.<br />
In order to troubleshoot any problem, you have to take guesses at the potential defective part to see what's wrong. There may be nothing wrong with you and your husband may just be a clod. You may not even love him or really think too highly of him. That is, if you're still pandering to his ego, it means you probably think doesn't he have what it takes to be man in some other dimension of his life.<br />
So tell him not to take it personally, you're just going to go and bop 3 or 4 guys (just for sex) and see what happens. If you still can't come, then you know it's you. If you have amazing sex at least one of those times, then it's probably your lame husband. :-]

Best Answer

this is a joke right?

Best Answer

A lot of women neen direct c l i t o r a l stimulation to 0rga sm. Nothing wrong with that. Try Hitachi Magic Wand. Works great. But when sensation seems to much don't remove it. Fireworks are near. Sounds as if you are uncomfortable doing that with him. Why? Practice alone. Then with him. Relax. Put it on you gradually. Remove briefly then apply again until............ . You know. You're uptight because you're trying to make it happen. Allow it to happen. Is he intimidated by use of vibe? Hope not. It will be beneficial to both. Relax. Take your time. Thank me later.lol

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer! I pretty much HAVE to use the magic wand...Unless I am extremely aroused and that doesn't happen very much. Often he finishes before me and I just feel kind of used. I think that's one thing that keeps me from it. He actually encourages the use of toys, etc. You really got it right about trying to make it happen...sometimes I feel like I'm taking too long to get there, so I just quit.

Best Answer

You start first while he kisses your neck or whatever. Or while you do what you like to him. But he doesn't c um before you do at least once. When you get comfy doing it they may come back to back. The key is to not be embarrased and relax. Have you talked about it honestly? If not. Do. It will be worth the effort. Promise. Sorry for being graphic but didn't know any other way. Feel free to get back with me. Don't be afraid to ask.

Best Answer

You ok?

Best Answer

Thank you. I really haven't talked to him. I've told him I feel like I'm taking too long and have even asked him if he's tired or bored...He says no, but he's half asleep. That's a good idea, I'll try to talk to him tomorrow. I appreciate it.

Best Answer

Practice by yourself first. Get comfortable with your body. Move on from there. A lot about s3x is between your ears. Head. Therein lies the problem. Communication is the key.

Best Answer

Its simple, your husband can't please you like I can : )<br />
Joking aside, uh maybe he just doesn't have enough stamina, or he doesn't know how to work your body to reach that point. Maybe you need to direct him.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer. Yes, my husband is much older than me...and his stamina has declined a lot. And most of the time, even when directed, it just doesn't work...

Best Answer

Oh my gosh, I just read your first sentence...I missed it the last time. Very funny!

Best Answer

Approximately 1/3 of women can ****** during intercourse alone. It is NOT the norm. Most of us need direct stimulation to the clitorus - even during intercourse. There is nothing wrong with you in that regard.<br />
The other thing you describe, I used to do as well. It was like a roller door would slowly lower in my mind and cut off any arousal. I could only ****** when alone. For me this was caused through childhood experiences, but could easily happen because of things you were told about sex as a child and they kind of got buried in your mind.<br />
It takes a bit of soul searching and possibly some counselling to find out the cause of the issue and work through it. You could start by doing some research online for female performance anxiety, which is basically what you are describing.

Best Answer

I actually have this same problem. I can with a vibe and with my own fingers but I never have from intercourse whether human nor artificial. Not even from oral. It's really frustrating. And when he tries to do it with his own fingers it will kind of hurt or he just doesn't have the patience to take me to completion.

Best Answer

I have this issue too...I can ********** to an ****** but have not been able to with a partner...I would LOVE to be able to do this WITH my partner...Sometimes I feel that I am just too accustomed to "my" touch or too hung up on things..I would love to learn to really let go. Any tips or help are appreciated.

Best Answer

See my answers.

Best Answer

If you can ****** in front of your Husband using a toy, it sounds like it would be more physical technique than psychological, try increasing your sensitivity with kegel exercises, but also try more foreplay and massage so you develop more of a mind/body connection to what your Husband does for you. I think you can train yourself to only respond to stronger stimulation of a vibe, if you need the vibe, try using it on the lowest setting for longer until your Husband can make you ****** - maybe get some good books on technique too. :o)

Best Answer

Get an internal exerciser like a Kegelmaster. That will sensitize your vagina.

Best Answer

He is right on the money. I strengthened my kegels and I have vaginal ******* now. Electrical ones are easiest in the beginning I use kegel8 and added in resistance exercises with weights once my muscles had strengthened. :o)

Best Answer

I think it's also obvious from her words that much of the problem is with mental focus and relaxation. But Kegel exercises with resistance could help that.

Best Answer

Really? A Kegelmaster? Didn't know there was such a thing.

Best Answer

I can't believe I forgot this. Read my story at EP Link

Best Answer

EP keeps killing my link. I will have to play a trick. ht*tp://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Cannot-Org#sm-During-Sex/1331501 (remove asterisk and change pound sign to a)

Best Answer

Alot of women dont *** through penetration alone. Have him go down on you first or try playing with your **** while you guys are going at it. Or try having him stimulate your g spot first.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

Has this always been a problem for you or only with your husband? It sounds psychological. You may want to see a sex therapist for the sake of the marriage or try talking to your family doctor. Maybe he/she can refer you to someone.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer. I have had sex with only two men in my lifetime (I was only with the man other than my husband twice.) I've always been able to take care of myself, but with my husband, it's always been this way. We've been together on and off for 14 years, the last three married. I remember when we first got together I would fake it so that he wouldn't feel bad and because I thought I was "expected" to. I think I will mention this to my doctor, embarassing as it may be.

Best Answer

I know what you mean, the samething is going on in our relationships. I cant say anything about it! I'm so frustrated I want to end the marriage. I don't know what to do?

Best Answer