I'm 20 years old and pregnant again When I was 15 i got my pregnat with my twins At 16 i got pregnant again with my daughter 3 months after she was born I was pregnant again with my son When i turned 19 i got pregnant again with another set of twins I am now 20 and pregnant with another set of twins!
lovemyfat lovemyfat 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 26, 2012

CLOSE your legs

Best Answer

What he said.

Best Answer

HEH HEH...you beat me.
dammit!!

Best Answer

How many kids do u have?

Best Answer

Hey guess what? I'm 20 and I have no kids. Yay for me! I'm responsible and mature!

Best Answer

Stop having unprotected sex?

Best Answer

Discover birth control? Seriously, it's not rocket science.

Best Answer

I dont believe in birth control and I'm allergic to latex so condoms are out

Best Answer

Don't believe in birth control but you believe in sex outside of marriage? Try abstinence, that is acceptable by all religions, if that is what you are claiming to be the reason for your lifestyle.

Best Answer

Amen Somegirlsdo. Thankfully we aren't all loosey goosey like Lovemyfat. We'd be standing on eachothers heads just to get fresh air.

Best Answer

Then you need to stop having sex.... Period. Not trying to be mean, but it's not fair on your children to have so many.

Best Answer

Wow, 7 kids in 5 years. Just think what the next 10-20 years will bring. Why don't you just keep popping them out, you are evidently good at it. Don't worry, the state will support them all. How many have the same daddy?

Best Answer

They all have the same dad

Best Answer

With that many kids, how do you have time for sex?

Best Answer

You aiming to get your own tv show?

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Well, you asked, that was my guess. I'm all out of ideas. Sorry.

Best Answer

Don't be scared of having kids, just be happy with having them. They will love you no matter what! :)

Best Answer

If you truly want no more kids, Then keep your legs closed!

Best Answer

Close your damn legs. Seriously, seven kids at the age of twenty? I'm trying to figure out if this is some kind of sick joke or if you're actually legitimate. Your poor children have an awful role model. You'll be having grandchildren by the time you're 25.

You should have gotten your tubes tied years ago.

Best Answer

STOP. STOP IT. Get sterilized if you have to. You are not doing right by your children.

Best Answer

u need birth controls pills... n do u mange oll ur kids jus an age of 20 !! ???? i am of sme age n i cnt handle a single kid of my aunt alone.... ufff hatts off babes..

Best Answer

damn my sister enough

Best Answer

First you have got to find out what is causing it. That is the place to start.

Best Answer

Holy ****, you're blowing my ******* mind! O_o How do you manage?

Blame mother nature.

Best Answer

You're not taking steps to prevent it.

Best Answer

wow! thats a lot of kids

Best Answer