dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Just tell them their kids lack sufficient attractiveness to be shown in public.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's the ticket.....straight to hell. But in my opinion, anyone who expresses that opinion on a public forum should go straight to hell, anyhow.

Best Answer

what a very rude and insensitive post, i wonder who the real ugly person is here.....you sound very shallow.

Best Answer

also very young.

Best Answer

Hahaha u know that guy posts his ugly kids all over the internet. Why is that sir?

Best Answer

I always just say, sorry, but all kids look like monkey-alien cross breeds to me.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Not my baby! He looks lie skeletor? ! But I ha e been told I was a beautiful Baby!? NOW look at me...

Best Answer

Hey looking like skeletor is a great thing...do not laugh
Or by the power of Greystoke I will smite you...he could look like well And Vagoda ( look ot up) ...sol now lol no lonol. No gig ail ...sorry I thought o had something.

Best Answer

This E d I t I n g. I s suck

Best Answer

Do you think they would then think their kids were ugly or think that you were? I think the parents and most of the people that read the post would think you were ugly, stupid, or immature. To think that opinion is worth sharing might be overvaluing yourself a bit. Keep working on it, if you keep thinking about it you may become an important thinker, everyone starts at the bottom, everyone.

Best Answer

Yes, and this young lady is definitely the bottom of a very deep barrel.

Best Answer

y u so bothered by ugly kid?

Best Answer

And ugly in whose opinion? Obviously not in the opinions of the ones who love that child.

Best Answer

Do it ,do it do it do it lol ohhhh please do it , I am gonna do it next time I am on.

Best Answer

So, you like nasty too...NICE!! not

Best Answer

Its called humour , of course I wouldn't do it ffs now start that book club you talked about.x

Best Answer

Dont say anything becuz u dont know what ur kids r gonna look like

Best Answer

It won't matter what they look like.....raised by someone with this attitude, they will be ugly on the inside.

Best Answer

Funny. Well, idk can't you? Try it & let us know what happens :D

Best Answer

You were an ugly kid?

Best Answer

I am laughing I feel your pain

Best Answer

Because it is just being mean. Is that you in your avatar? If it is, would it make you feel good if people told you to get rid of it because it is ugly? That would be rude, and uncalled for. And mean. On facebook, if you don't want to see people's kids, you simply unsubscribe to their posts, and ignore them. There is no need to be rude and nasty. Just block them.

Best Answer

Shhhhhoooshhh it is not that serious ...if it becomes. ThAT serious. I will be on your side! Remind me to call my Mom. Here is a Q: have any of the avatars been on your
Front lawn? Pieces. PIECES out love. John

Best Answer

I don't get it...

Best Answer

newdjgl9.........first point. YES it is kind of serious. It is why I detest FB. People feel it gives them license to be rude to anyone and everyone. It is true, when you put it out in front of millions of people, you should expect some of them to be rotten enough to express their *opinion* which they call *being truthful*. Their truth is not always truth, it is bias and should be kept to themselves. Second point....it is always a good idea to call mom. As to your question........I have no idea what you are talking about. Third point.....Pieces????????

Best Answer

onesickpuppy....don't get which? mine or newdjgl9

Best Answer