You're better than them and are therefore held to a higher standard.

Best Answer

ob<x>ject sweetie dontbstoop to such scoopable bs. I would never want to treat you poorly. EVER.. ie. If my words read differently to you, this would be the mixuptext fairydust in your eyes. I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU.TO FEEL LIKE CRAP OR THINK I WAS OF ILL WILL. QUITE THE CONTRARY!

Best Answer

First of all! No one should ever treat women like that ever! Or a man! I went through same issues! And it hurts! You are worth more and there are men that know. Heres a example: My ex 14years after we had our children decided no more kids, so instead of her being fixed I chose to. because women go through enough as it is inside out on their body...<br />
I TRIED TO add you! Just want to be there!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You can; it's just that you choose not to do. This isn't a fault nor is it a flaw; it's simply that you choose not to do :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Don't lower yourself to that standard. Just stop hanging around with them

Best Answer

This is what I do, I cut ties when it is not to my convenience or if treated bad.

Best Answer

Because you're too good to be as nasty as they are?

Best Answer

because you have a good heart. Good deads and kindness are the meat and drink of a good heart, and can no more be nourished by cruelty than a cruel heart can be nourished by kindness.

Best Answer

Just don't stink like them

Best Answer

Be proud of the fact that you can't treat someone like crap. That's a good thing.

Best Answer

Well, I agree with halbert's reply, but. If you have enough creativity and gut to do it and not get hurt in the process - why not. I'm tired of always playing nice and getting kicked in the process, but revenge is not in my character, I lack the ***** gene. But I don't see why you can't act on it. Enough of being nice. Some people just need to learn their lesson.

Best Answer