Jules85 Jules85 26-30, F 12 Answers Dec 7, 2011

they must be in either PGN or JPEG Format , And meaning no insult here , Make sure that they are the correct pixel size , 100 X 100 .

Best Answer

It's jpeg and only 100k. I don't know about the pixel size though, how do you find that out?
And thanks for the reply! :-)

Best Answer

In your My Pictures file in your home system open the picture that you want to upload then click on the properties option , This will list all of the details of the picture , If you have it installed you can change the format of the pic with MS Picture It 7.0 .

Best Answer

"...pls oh pls can someone help her, i want 2c more of those beauties - I'm having problems also with my profile pic's - I'm a technofobe. <br />
Pls milk ur big **** in2 my mouth

Best Answer

Hi Jules, I have now uploaded some of the pics u previously sent me to my own album 'Udders', and it worked just fine!

Best Answer

I have yet to be able to post a pic. If you find a solution, let me know. I will do the same. ;)

Best Answer

well if your just going to post normal pics then idk but from your profile pic if they are that kind EP won't allow it.

Best Answer

I wasn't going to change my profile pic but I like to have the pic in an album where only friends can see it. It's kind o fundressed but lots of others here have posted pics like that too.

Best Answer

well EP trys to block that sort of thing because there alot of fakes on here that spam for adult sites

Best Answer

oh ok. thanks anyway!

Best Answer

This is an old post and still no pics.I guess you didn't figure it out.

Best Answer

Nope..

Best Answer

I use firefox as my browser and I haven't had any problems. It being a browser issue is my only guess.

Best Answer

Hope you figure it out soon you have lovely breasts. Your mouth looks very nice too.

Best Answer