confused16794 confused16794 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Education

Sunny days wouldn’t be special if it wasn’t for rain.

Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.

Death’s gotta be easy ‘cause life is hard.

Best Answer

Life is far from simple, and that's part of the beauty of it. It depends on your perspective, and your perspective comes from your inborn personality, your experiences and where you are in life.

We don't often get what we want because that isn't what we need. I want a new cell phone, but my $15 pay as you go phone does what I NEED it to do, and that is enough. We have so much noise in our life that makes us such busy people that if we got half of what we "wanted", it would just make us more miserable. We would lose focus on what's really important. Even the bad things that happen to us... never wish bad upon another person, BUT we can learn from bad experiences, if we would only stop to think about them. If we take nothing from the bad things, if we cannot learn to be appreciative for what we have BECAUSE we have lost or lacked something, then we would be selfish creatures, completely so. We're made to pleasure ourselves, but our experiences have a chance to change that.

Happiness... well, think about what makes you happy. Are you setting obtainable goals for yourself, or are you expecting too much? If the goals are obtainable (like finishing school, getting a job, etc) then are you going about them the wrong way?

Is your happiness measured in music or charity? Is it measured in sunsets and memories? If you were truly doing all you can do to be happy with no results, then either

1.) You're a teenager, since they have all those mood swings.

2.) You have a condition or kink to work out, that you need help with. Talking to other people like this is great for changing our perspective and getting us back on track! But say you're losing interest in what you once loved. Say you are tired and you don't know why. You may in this case want an expert to help you- a doctor or a therapist. There is never any shame in asking for help from others. That's what they're there for.

Any questions or comments?

Best Answer

I know the feeling! There's a solution to every problem! :) hope you're okay, I'm here if you wanna talk

Best Answer

i am just tired of my life, i hate my college. All my friends say that their college is so much fun and i just don't have anything to say. i miss my high school friends so much...........

Best Answer

DItto I hate college! XD Aw just talk about other things? doesn't have to be about college :)

Best Answer

Because life is complicated sometimes but keep your head up you never know what lies in your future that you can 't see right now.

Best Answer

It's when we put our happiness in the hands of other people that it all goes wrong...

Keep control of your own life and make the right decisions for YOU- life is much less likely to be a disappointment.

Best Answer

You choose how you feel with everything that happens around you. You may not think that's true, but it is.

Best Answer

Who wants 70-80 years of Simple.... Wheres the challenge in that?

Best Answer

Because that would ruin all the fun

Best Answer

You know what, you can be happy, but you must start being happy with yourself. Stop looking for it, by looking for it, you miss the happiest opportunities. Hugs

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer