If a relationship ends because needs are not being met why do men not want to continue being friends
Emaraldeyes Emaraldeyes 41-45, F 8 Answers Jul 7 in Dating & Relationships

If they actually care for you..it's probably the pain of seeing you and not being loved in return.

Best Answer

Its purely sexual sister. I cannot describe it any other way.

Best Answer

men friends with other men, or with the person they break-up with? Men aren't friends with other men, it's just alliances. LOL.

Best Answer

I have the opposite issue, A lady I dated before marriage is a Pediatric Orthodontist and she and my wife are now friends on Facebook as my wife asks dental questions about our kids. We have plans to visit them for the holidays.

Best Answer

Let me add this is someone I dated 10 years before we were married.

She is married with kids and so am I.

Best Answer

As for me, an ex is an ex for a serious reason. I do not want to be friends with them. I want them out of my life completely.

Best Answer

I agree.. that seems to be the case 90% of the time.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I am right here. She never bothers to contact me. So how does that fit with your sterotype of all men being in the wrong and being unfriendly?

Best Answer