roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 19 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I finally accepted that I am transgender and live and dress as a woman full time now and have never been happier

Best Answer

So you are into wearing ripped jeans just like a real woman of the 21st century?

Best Answer

We do , their called Kilts

Best Answer

Just get into ethnic dress...plenty of cultures around the world have skirts for men.

Best Answer

Makes no difference to me...But he ain't wearing mine...lol

Best Answer

why not

Best Answer

I don't wear skirts...lmao

Best Answer

Too crowded.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

what do you wear ?

Best Answer

Jeans and t shirts

Best Answer

your telling me that you don't own one skirt or dress ,,

Best Answer

Nope...

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

Ain't life grand :)

Best Answer

lol anit it we all wear what we want don't we ..

Best Answer

They can.

Best Answer

They can...

Best Answer

They can

Best Answer

Because kane

Best Answer

I think that is the foolish thing that god has taken

Best Answer

The reason more girls want to wear jeans than boys want to wear skirts is that jeans are more practical and no girl is interested in having easy access to a boy's gentalia that a skirt offers.

Skirts on girls offer the hope that a boy can have a quick romp with her. Just pull up the skirt and aside the panties and off he goes. Meanwhile a skirt dosen't offer the same opportunities for boys since all they have to do is unzip for the same quickie. Why else do you think that many boys find the skimpier panties and stocking more sexy than briefs and panyhose. It is because the quicker they can get it in the quicker they can get off.

Best Answer

thats the dumbest thing i have heard in a while

Best Answer

Guys who are real men wear a skirt or a dress for the comfort of not having the testicle bruising crotch seams found in every pair of pants. Unzipping is not required since, especially with a miniskirt, all that is needed to to life the hem just a few inches. No more foreskin to be caught in the zipper as you leave a urinal.

Best Answer

As far as Im concerned they can. I see nothing diff between boys wearing a dress and girls wearing pants. There is no fashion double standard in my house. If i take the girl into a mens store or the boy into a girls store i will ask each with no hidden meaning or laughter if they want anything. They may think im weird but they cant say that im not willing to let them be themselves.

Best Answer

They can if they want.

Best Answer

Probably hasn't caught on because noone wants to see the skinny, pale, hairy legs of men. =P

Best Answer

Gross generalization! I am not skinny. I use an epilator on everything on my body from the neck down. You would need a bright light & a microscope to even find a small light colored hair. Add to that since I am a nudist there is a great looking tan all over my body. I do mean everywhere.

Best Answer

Love your haters but continue aspire to achieve your dreams goals and more. Even if it is wearing skirts. And this coming from a crossdresser and no one says anything to me

so go for it :3

Best Answer

An equivalent of the movement that allowed women to wear traditionally male clothing hasn't happened for men yet. Also, most cultures see men doing girly things as them stooping down to a lower level. We laugh when we see a man doing girly things because we think it must be a joke.

Best Answer

Although this metrosexuality trend is picking up steam in my view. It will probably happen in my lifetime, if it ever does.

Best Answer

Yeah, maybe it will be stealthy instead of revolutionary. But notice how we'll label a man "metrosexual" if he deviates even slightly from the norm, while a woman has to practically act like a man in a woman's body for us to label her "butch."

Best Answer

Be a trailblazer. Start a trend!

Best Answer

They can..but just like when it was uncommon for women to wear pants.......those that buck the trend are often scorned and ostracized

Best Answer

go ahead if you want

Best Answer

Any man can wear a skirt or a dress at any time in any location that he may choose without any negative repercussions whatsoever. It is the mentally ill man who takes pride in his bouncing silicone ******* that gets him acquainted with mob violence. As a manly man I have worn skirts & dresses of all styles & lengths all around the world as well as all across America with nothing beyond an occasional positive comment.

Best Answer