Most the men I know do exactly that. It is the women I know who are bad at sharing.

Best Answer

We care but don't know how to share our feelings. It's seen as a sign of weakness.

Best Answer

That is why we have to raise our sons differently, to know what they are feeling and how to express it in a loving way, not in a violent or rude way, it is up to the parents of the world to teach their sons that it is ok to feel and talk about what they are feeling, I don't think much will change until men are given that permission as boys,
Darlingrose

Best Answer

I have 2 sons now 21 and 18. The eldest was very close to his mum. They would talk and share he would say all his problems. then at age 5 school started. That became the problem he was bullied because he was caring. In the playground there he would be surrounded by a bevy of girls. The boys hated him for it. The school couldn't or didn't stop the bullying. So our second son was raised a bit differently. He was not bullied but suffered severe anxiety and depression from the age of 4 mainly caused by school. We all have a responsibility to bring our children up in an apprioate manner and I'm sure most try until the school days. Peer pressure, bullying, the system needing everbody to conform or achieve the right grades at the right time. Pressure pressure pressure. Let our children have a childhood where they learn the social graces first Then they can learn about 1+A=3X.

Best Answer

Men aren't good at expressing their feelings. Many aren't trained to do it and its not socially acceptable a lot of times. And yes, your right, it can definitely hurt.

Best Answer

very true which is why i speak my mind O.o

Best Answer

men can boys can't

Best Answer

because men have the ability to hold back on comlaining

Best Answer