StillLyfe StillLyfe 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 21, 2009

Seven months? You want him to understand you in only seven months? I submit, SL, that you are placing unreasonable expectations on his limited capacity for analysis so early in the relationship.

Do you think *anyone* is capable of *understanding* any other human being, with their complex needs and wants, their likes and dislikes, their taste and style, their moodswings, their hormonal cycles, in so brief a time?

Do you expect him to read your mind? At seven months, he's still getting his head around the fact that he has s*x on tap.

Best Answer

Any man who understands a woman is smart enough to keep his mouth shut about it. Women don't want to be understood. They want to be appreciated, pampered, protected, lusted after, loved, worshipped, obeyed, admired, and a few other things I can't think of right now. You pick a few from that list and it changes contstantly according to her mood. Basically it boils down to two things women want....More, and something else. She wants more of what she wants, until she wants something else...then she wants more of that, until... (and so it goes.) And she really wants is a man who understands that, and appreciates her for it.

(And I've been married to the same patient woman for 35 years this month. So I know what I'm talking about.)

Best Answer

7 months? They've been with women 7 months?

Trying to figure this out about a man who's been with women for 20 years and STILL doesn't understand them.

Best Answer

I bet we could easily understand women. We've just never been motivated to do so.

Best Answer

I can understand people I've been with long enough. Perhaps people you've been with just haven't connected with you much. That or you're just terribly illogical.

Best Answer

How about Seven Millennia?

Best Answer

Even women cant understand each other so what chance has the mere male got

Best Answer

7months gee your harsh its taken me 12yrs to understand my wife and also learning to understand my 5 daughters is a freaking experiance

Best Answer

It would take me longer than 7 monthe to get to know you.

Best Answer

Men can't understand women because we're actually two different species--like cats and starfish, or dogs and cows.

Best Answer

because women cannot be understood "simply"

Best Answer

We can't understand you because you are nonsensical. When you are teenagers, you teach us that you want obnoxious, disrespectful guys as your boyfriends. When you are in your twenty's you teach us that a good guy will get no where with you but a bad boy will get any part of you he wants. Then when you finally mature, you tell us how wild you once were, but now you just want to cuddle. Maybe we just understand you, but we don't like what we see.

Best Answer

When I was eighteen, living in another worn torn country, I heard a quote..American men will not mature until that have exhausted all other possibilities. Then I married my Chinese-Korean second husband at age 28, Very shortly after, I changed that quote to.. All men will not mature until they have exhausted all other possibilities. Men, grow up already!

Best Answer

7 months is a little short to expect someone to completely understand you, you're still in the honeymoon phase. But truth be told, he will never understand you!

Best Answer

Why can't women understand, WE AIN'T NEVER GONNA GET YOU GALS. Just when we think we have figured you out, you say something and you have ruined the theory :)

Best Answer

ladies, does anyone understand the words, mysoginist? there are nice guys out there, not all are women haters;)

Best Answer

men and women are different .. they think differently... they act differently... but that's what makes it fun and exciting...

who wants the same?

If you want him to understand.. then sit down and talk to him...

Best Answer