BrighterDaze BrighterDaze 18-21, F 24 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Are you kidding? Do you think Men have the Market on Lying, Ask yourself that question. We all Lie. :)

Best Answer

Women can do exactly the same thing... it's not that hard... just depends on an individual's morals.

Best Answer

Logical syllogism<br />
1. Not all men are liars<br />
2. Its just that most of the men you get in to relationships with are liars<br />
3. Therefor the better question to ask is, "why do I find myself repeatedly getting in to relationships with liars"?<br />
If you tell yourself that all men are liars, and there is nothing you can do before getting involved with a man to gauge his moral character (before he can hurt you), then that is a mighty conveniant story to tell yourself so you can play the helpless victim. But if it is possible to gauge the moral character of a man before getting so involved with him, then it might be better to focus on how to do that instead of how you are such a victim.

Best Answer

Have you heard the name Jessica Lynch !!!

Best Answer

others could ask the same thing about women

Best Answer

practice... ;)

Best Answer

Are they lying or are they just usually wrong? o.O

Best Answer

Their pigs

Best Answer

Kinda young to be asking. Everyone lies though.

Best Answer

I just answered a Q about men getting a bad rap. hah. Here ya go, there's an example right here.<br />
Please let's not talk of hating ANY group. Let's not accept hatred of men as a group any more than hatred of women. Let's talk about why you feel so angry instead. Who made you feel this way and how?

Best Answer

i know, i begged my ex to tell me the truth about if he loved me, after four years together he was just leading me on the whole time i think to clean his house take care of his kids, but he lied to me all the time . i knew when he was lieing to me . he tried his hardest to hurt me use me and then got rid of me. how can some one be like that? i really dont care anymore who he is , he is some one you cant trust. now i know one lie and that means they will always lie to you i should have learned from lie one.

Best Answer

yes i agree! men are professional liars and so good at it tooo

Best Answer

same reasons women do the same thing. it's a two-way street.

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't answer questions that are biased.

Best Answer

because women get mad very easily when they hear brutally honest things spew forth from a man's mouth. no man wants to get reprimanded for being honest, so they learn to lie. learn to handle brutal honesty well and you will hear only the truth.

Best Answer

Wanna buy a Unicorn?

Best Answer

Men? I can usually tell when a male is lying. I can never tell when a female is lying.

Best Answer

No, no, no. The special gene (chromosome) belongs to me. It's a Y.

Best Answer