BrighterDaze BrighterDaze 18-21, F 24 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Are you kidding? Do you think Men have the Market on Lying, Ask yourself that question. We all Lie. :)

Best Answer

Women can do exactly the same thing... it's not that hard... just depends on an individual's morals.

Best Answer

You don't have morals when you lie...you're being a coward, that's man or woman.

Best Answer

Logical syllogism

1. Not all men are liars

2. Its just that most of the men you get in to relationships with are liars

3. Therefor the better question to ask is, "why do I find myself repeatedly getting in to relationships with liars"?

If you tell yourself that all men are liars, and there is nothing you can do before getting involved with a man to gauge his moral character (before he can hurt you), then that is a mighty conveniant story to tell yourself so you can play the helpless victim. But if it is possible to gauge the moral character of a man before getting so involved with him, then it might be better to focus on how to do that instead of how you are such a victim.

Best Answer

Have you heard the name Jessica Lynch !!!

Best Answer

Because they think that you probably wont find out, or because they think they are smarter, which both are wrong.

Best Answer

others could ask the same thing about women

Best Answer

practice... ;)

Best Answer

Are they lying or are they just usually wrong? o.O

Best Answer

Their pigs

Best Answer

Kinda young to be asking. Everyone lies though.

Best Answer

I just answered a Q about men getting a bad rap. hah. Here ya go, there's an example right here.

Please let's not talk of hating ANY group. Let's not accept hatred of men as a group any more than hatred of women. Let's talk about why you feel so angry instead. Who made you feel this way and how?

Best Answer

i know, i begged my ex to tell me the truth about if he loved me, after four years together he was just leading me on the whole time i think to clean his house take care of his kids, but he lied to me all the time . i knew when he was lieing to me . he tried his hardest to hurt me use me and then got rid of me. how can some one be like that? i really dont care anymore who he is , he is some one you cant trust. now i know one lie and that means they will always lie to you i should have learned from lie one.

Best Answer

yes i agree! men are professional liars and so good at it tooo

Best Answer

you haven't met my husband...he is the absolute worse liar

Best Answer

same reasons women do the same thing. it's a two-way street.

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't answer questions that are biased.

Best Answer

because women get mad very easily when they hear brutally honest things spew forth from a man's mouth. no man wants to get reprimanded for being honest, so they learn to lie. learn to handle brutal honesty well and you will hear only the truth.

Best Answer

Wanna buy a Unicorn?

Best Answer

Men? I can usually tell when a male is lying. I can never tell when a female is lying.

Best Answer

And u never will that's a special gene we were born with.

Best Answer

No, no, no. The special gene (chromosome) belongs to me. It's a Y.

Best Answer