rhona1000 rhona1000 41-45, F 21 Answers Jun 28, 2010

I set my hair and love it

Best Answer

ME TOO!!

Best Answer

They do wear them...just not in public. The same with dresses, make-up and ladies' undergarments. lol

Best Answer

Despite what Cnt Spat say quite a few risk it

Best Answer

I sleep in curlers almost every night...I do all my housework while I am in curlers/lingerie/heels/hose/earrings/***-***** plugged and wearing a condom....I sometimes spend 24-48 hours like this..I would luv to chat with others that like this type of lifestyle...Bonnie

Best Answer

Men can't wear hair curlers only when they are too embarrassed to. I often go to get my hair styled with it already perfectly curled and sprayed. I wish my stylist would notice and offer to style my hair with either a set, a curling bush, or a curling iron. My hair is naturally wavy to curly, so it doesn't take much to put it into a perfect but shortened 1950s hair do, with bangs curling at the sides and the back filled with tight, shiny curls.

Best Answer

There is no reason why they can't, they should just do it and forget all the giggels,smirks and inuendos. If they desire lovely styles to fr<x>ame their faces then do it. <br />
I myself set my hair every night and sleep in my rollers whisn are secured with a large triangle setting net so as not to disturbe my lovely set.

Best Answer

I'm in hair curlers right now. Pretty blue ones. Tomorrow I'm going to look really sweet and pretty. My girlfriend is making me type this.

Best Answer

That sounds like a great girlfriend to me

Best Answer

No reason why not--Not any laws against it in FREE countrys

Best Answer

Sure. Everyone wants to look like Richard Simmons. NOT.

Best Answer

if men use curlers I believe this phenomenon normals) Everyone has the right to do what he likes) I like these men)

Best Answer

They can, I have longish hair and I style my hair with regular salon visits and shampoo and sets<br />
I not only enjoy the experience but I also do it because it is considered taboo

Best Answer

Men can wear hair curlers. I have been wearing them for years, getting my hair done at salons, and wearing my own roller set out in public.

Best Answer

Though gay, I am a masculine man and do not try to be fem. However I have always envied women styling their hair and I secretly did the same from a very early age. I knew that I would be shamed if I did not keep my secret.<br />
I gave myself my first perm when I was in HS, and it came out better than I could have expected.<br />
I got my first perm in a salon in Chicago in 1960. Others when I lived in NYC in the 1970s., but then started letting my hair grow. <br />
After that I got frequent roller sets often at beauty colleges, until this year I decided that my hair was getting too think to keep long so I took the plunge, with some sense of loss, and got a perm. I will not attempt to grow my hair long again, but expect to get regular perms. I am aiming for a relatively long style, and intend to get roller sets in between perms.<br />
I take the newspaper with me or other paper work and make good of the time. I have a few other stylist who I got to in my small city of Asheville, NC but I most enjoy the local beauty college where they know me well.<br />
I would like to meet other men who have similar interests, especially if they live close by.<br />
James

Best Answer

I go every Monday for my shampoo and set and some times again on Friday. Admitted, I seem to be alone in having my hair curled. So far, it has proven to inspire some of the female hairstylists (that have never set their own hair). Maybe they will go home and offer to set their significant others hair because of my lead ... could happen.

Best Answer

I get my hair done all the time, have been for years. You're not alone.

Best Answer

Men used to do it, when jheri curls, Prince and George Michael was the best thing ever. Some dripping good times.

Best Answer

It is illegal in all 50 states in the U.S.A. There are very harsh penalties.

Best Answer

how is it illegal???

Best Answer

I have researched it and there is nothing illegal about men wearing curlers. I even asked 3 lawyers and 2 judges. and Count spatula you are a retard!!!

Best Answer

If you took my answer literally, and actually asked lawyers and judges, where do you get off calling me a retard? Go set your hair on fire, freak.

Best Answer

I love wearing them in private, it makes me feel so girly, especially with make-up on. Lovely!!

Best Answer