heel75 heel75 31-35, M 26 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Fashion

They can. I am a very feminine male that wears high heels and what ever article of feminine clothing i want. I get looked at a lot but i do what i want. Society likes to keep everybody in a box and that if you go outside the box you are precieved as a freak. Wear your heels and keep your head held high!

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply....

Best Answer

You can wear them if you want to. I wear high heel boots all the time, I have 4 pairs of high heels that I wear with my womens jeans that I buy in extra lenth that hides the heels. You can tell when I walk that they are heels but no one ever says anything.

I love my high heel boots, and I found a place that sells them in large sizes that fit me very well. 6pm.com carries large sizes all the way up to size 13 in some styles.

Best Answer

because men let women decide for them you like you wear ,gladiator shoes is men shoes but women dont want the men wear but they are men shoes n very nice but in north america women tell you wath to wear n shut up men,if i remember well the guy who discover america wear heels but at this time the men was reals men they dont accept women order n they wear wath they want romain soldier wear skirt ,in scotland men wear the kilt but in north america we need to ask women wath to wear n they dont want so shut up men continue to be like small women dog n dont broke your chain you will feel lost stupid

Best Answer

You can if you want to, just like you can run around naked if you want to.....or wear a diaper on your head if you want to.

Although I would not recommend the last two in public as one might land you in jail and the other in a nut house.

As for heels, if it feels good then do it!

I for one have kept to the low wedge (1 1/2") androgynous look, I don't get the strange looks that way.

Best Answer

No reason at all - except for manmade social boundaries

Best Answer

You can wear them, but lets face it women look so much better in them.

Best Answer

they can. just try to make sure the shoes match the outfit

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Why don't you ask Ladysblouse?

Best Answer

We are too tall,the higher you are the more it will hurt when you fall.

Best Answer

5ft 8 is not that tall, women in France average 6ft and men around 6ft3

Best Answer

its not illegal.

Best Answer

Do it if you want to. Keep it classy, rock your look. Chances are you'll get more compliments than insults...

Best Answer

hey do whatever the hell you wanna do, but i'm sure as hell not doing it!

Best Answer

i do but i keep them to about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches that way i can enjoy them without anyone giving me griefe

Best Answer

how can you fight a bear with high heels?

Best Answer

You can kill a bear with high heels.....

Best Answer

a zombie- maybe...but not a bear

Best Answer

um because there made for girls thats the biggest reason

Best Answer

Who said it is made for only girls???

Best Answer

who said they were made for guys?

Best Answer

Who said trousers were made for girls?

Best Answer

That solves the issue....

Best Answer

it makes a statement that you don't see guys wearing them and im pretty sure the people who created the shoes made them for women lol but just keep doing what your doing im not the one looking retarded wearing lady's shoes

Best Answer

Pls chek the history before make any statment.

Best Answer

lol if wearing high heels is for men then obviously the real men would be wearing them but like i said your the one looking fruity not me

Best Answer

Yes, only real men wearing heels. You are the one looking fruity of that. If not you will not bother to answer so much on the this question.

Best Answer

Do not fight baby please spare "ellision13" the poor gay who do not understand our feeling

Best Answer

back during disco times they wore platforms ! :-)

Best Answer