i have a beautiful girlfriend, we started dating on the 31st dec. she doesn't know about my past, and what she does know has happened to her too, were building our lives up together. she lives in the US and me the UK. she makes me happy, but the time difference means i get left at certain times when i need someone, because hey, she needs sleep! but i want to be okay, and i cant
amethystflower amethystflower 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Long Distance

No-one is happy unless they realise the Truth. And the Truth is nothing to do with hormones.

Best Answer

The mind is a dangerous thing

Best Answer

because u put urself in a ritual of unhappiness. very powerful rituals. But u can do the reverse at any time and begin a positive one like. man im outrageously happy muahahah. oh yes tv doesnt help the negative ritual stop either.

Best Answer

i might have a nice quote up my sleeve.. it did help a dear friend of mine<br />
"though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, cause true love doesnt count miles, it is measured by the heart" <br />
let youre heart tell your mind to **** off cause its your turn to be happy!

Best Answer