shenightowl shenightowl 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 18, 2011

yea, or lack of... neverending debates.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with other religions except for spiritism and the occult for that's the devils religion and I don't want people to blindly sell their souls! And I don't push my beliefs on people I know when to stop, but I do love shareing my faith with all people because my faith isn't just a belief but an experience.

Best Answer

Read DARWIN + DAWKINS, they've already sorted this mess out ....

Best Answer

don't know. All I do know is that as long as they're not in a cult, I'm good.

Best Answer

just can't understand how people think they "know" the way, and way thanks everyone for your thought!

Best Answer

No one wants to be wrong and everyone wants to be right. Sounds like the same thing but for some reason it's not. Anyway, people just want to be right and have everyone agree and if they don't agree, theyre wrong. :/

Best Answer

You are wrong. I am right. yep

Best Answer

I`v heard this question alot.........And if read dozens of religions from all over the world.

And one shocking thing that all religions have in comman.....IS NOT FORCING PEOPLE.

Talk to people yes....explain your beliefs yes....allow others there beliefs yes.

But never try to convert people.

Such a shame that people who believe in religion dont take the time to read more....and shout and sream about there beliefs less.

Best Answer

Because is in the bible to spread the word. They don't want you to go to Hell. Since you are going to hell if you are not with them. Ignorance of the Bible is not excuse to be saved. lol

Best Answer

People incorrectly say that others "force" their beliefs on them. It is impossible to force belief on another. Even if I hold a gun to your head, which I would never do, I cannot change your belief. I might cause you to alter your behavior, but not your beliefs.

Best Answer

fair enough, but it would be good if they shut up about it. and they do tell you that it is the only way to salvation. i happily don't want to be saved. all interesting comments.

Best Answer

Good question. That's what the holy wars were fought over, and the great crusades. All those people dead, and all in gods name. It's a good thing people don't use swords to do God's work any more. It's much easier with napalm.

Best Answer