Because we are essentially pack animals who mistrust difference.

Best Answer

Complete insecurity in ones own skin "causes" the wearer to search out natural differences in others and point out those differences as meaning a lower quality human being, a less intelligent human being, a less deserving human being.....Attempting that you should take for granted that the insecure coward is perfect,that you need not look into his or her eyes to actually see fear,imperfection,confusion,pain, the unsure the non tetesd.. Biggotry is a cover for cowardice!!!

Best Answer

I accept people for who they are, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it or put up with it. I have an ex boyfriend who was a major womanizer. I accepted that this is the way he is and that he is never going to change, not while he was with me anyway, but it doesnt mean that I have to put up with being cheated on, so we broke up.

Best Answer

cuz people suck. they don't understand things so they shun them and don't learn about them.

Best Answer

because most people are not truly self aware, and persist as being ***-hats...

Best Answer