Because they have big behinds?<br />
Fear of confrontation or rejections, usually.

Best Answer

Lots of people hate confrontation or fear rejection and would prefer to be more indirect about expressing criticisms or desires. Another reason is that you know the person you are about to be direct with will immediately get defensive and stop listening.<br />
I agree that being direct is important, but it is also important to communicate your "directness" in a way that is sensitive to the recipient.

Best Answer

This is exactly what I was going to say! To be up front is good, but in a kind, receptive- to- that -person way. If you are "up front" but are just blunt, with your demeanor (eyes staring, tight/rigid, or acting as if your way is the only way) then the person may not adhere as much to what you are saying, become defensive (as effy said) or become "up front" back...I think as long as kindness and respect are there in being direct/up front, great=)

Best Answer

I don't know, but it drives me nuts trying to extract what it is exactly that they are trying to say.

Best Answer

I think some people have a driving desire to be liked by everyone, and they wont say things that they think may make others not feel so peachy

Best Answer

FEAR... AND INSECURITIES ...

Best Answer

Fear mostly..

Best Answer