Shirleydb Shirleydb 51-55, F 12 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

They don't want to hurt your feelings.

Best Answer

Sometimes people don't want to hurt your feelings, but very often people don't say the truth because they want you to like them! If they hurt your feelings with the truth, you won't like them! They would rather be LIKED than HONEST.<br />
The key to getting past that problem is to not rely too heavily on the good opinions of other people, and guard your heart like it's a precious commodity...because it is!!!

Best Answer

It's not always good to tell the truth - I just heard a guy phone in on a talk radio show saying that when the ice cream van comes around he tells his daughter that when she can hear the jingles, that means that the ice cream man has run out of ice cream. Now, every time she hears the jingle, she goes "Oh no, not again". Saves him a fortune on ice cream and dental bills...

Best Answer

It is a human trait, to lie

Best Answer

i personally can't stand liars!! specially when it comes from family and when i'm in a relationship you lie to me it only makes it worse the problem goes from being a small thing to a volcano you lie it comes back to bite you in the ***!! lying gets you know where i my opinion

Best Answer

Forget you!

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure it largely depends on who you are asking.<br />
People who you have honest reciprocal relationships with you and rely on you to tell the truth too, are the ones to ask.<br />
I wouldn't expect much from a superficial relationship.<br />
Other people resort to lying because it is easier, and if it turns out to be a truth, they will say they are 'trying to protect you' which is utter nonsense because it's all about protecting them in reality.

Best Answer

Sometimes they don't want to hurt someone. Or they are just trying to protect themselves. OR it's because the person is confused. Or they think they have to say it, 'by the rules of the book'

Best Answer

sme people say the truth hurts some people accept and some people dont some people like it and others find it hurtful. I guess.

Best Answer

when i was younger i used to lie but i had a friend call me out on it and she is my best friend today..yes it hurt at the time but it was the best thing and it made me a better person today thank to someone who wasnt afraid to speak the truth and wanted to be my friend with out the lies ...i thank her everyday :)

Best Answer