All those different religions, Countries, beliefs, why can't we all just get along? My dream is for all of us to live together in a one big country, we should all support each other and then our lives will be much easier. If that was possible don't you think everything would have been better??? Or it's just only ME.
hope8nzc hope8nzc 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 30, 2009

people think it's religion, but as a friend told me, it's really opinions. Opinions and greed. People feel so strongly about their opinions they want to force their opinions on everyone else. They convince themselves that whoever doesn't share their opinion is evil. so they commence trying to rid the world of what they've decided is evil. The other is greed for land and natural resources. Simply put it's the greed for power. Thousands of years fighting for greed and power lends another term to the equation-"vengeance" The only possible end is intervention by a supernatural force.

Best Answer

because everyone wants to believe they are right in whatever they choose to believe and human mentality has diminished to that of the cave men, why do you think we are at war and have been since our existence, because we are right and they are wrong and they are right and we are wrong, wonderful isnt it?

Best Answer

Religion....... Period..........

Best Answer

People like to rock the boat in the name of religion. I don't know why

Best Answer

we will oneday soon, have hope in that and you will be at peace. It is hard to have hope when there are so many trying to destroy it. To destroy what little light is left in this world. There are so many dark, negative people out there trying to bring everyone else into their darkness with their disbelief in a higher, loving power, God if you will for whatever God represents for you in your heart. The darkside is growing stronger because of these dark souls who have lost hope and faith or never had it to begin with! That is why we have so much negativity, moral decline, and disrespect going on and every other evil imaginable! With all of this going on it is hard to see a brighter future a future that could hold peace, but it is coming soon whether we believe it or not, like it or not. People need to realize religion has nothing to do with it, God could care less what religion you are! He does care about hope and faith. Hold on to your hope and your faith and when that day arrives you will find peace!

Best Answer

Peace is accepting the things we cannot change, and having the strength to change those things we can change. I hope this will give you peace of mind in a world where there is not peace.

Best Answer

BECAUSE WE DO NOT LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD.

Best Answer

Humans will never have full peace with eachother, I really believe that. Religion is a big factor, greed is a close runner up.

Best Answer

because something is hurting them, or there not happy, or they can't find peace in them self,

Best Answer

we are demons earth is hell darling grow up people are selfish we want what we want and to hell with consequence chant hare krishna hopefully you can go to be with the supreme being and find bliss and peace.

Best Answer

Universal peace can not manifest until there is a universal Consciousness of peace.

Best Answer

Human nature and primal instinct.<br />
Perhaps the basic law of nature - "The strong shall live and the weak shall die."

Best Answer

I donĀ“t know , either, and I often ask that question myself. John Lennon said it best ( IMAGINE) and look what happened to him :-(

Best Answer

My guess: Because we usually choose to criticize, ignore or act-out against what we cannot understand. Our capacity for compassion seems driven more by self-serving motives than selfless acts. Our history is fueled with irrational and impulsive anger and hate set in stone and carried as a tenet from generation to generation. Why? Our unyielding sense of self-righteousness gets in the way.

Best Answer

In order for people to live in peace, we would all have to accept and respect each others ideas and thoughts, even if we don't agree with them. We would also have to learn to compromise and share with one another.

Best Answer

Because some people are stubborn and inconsiderate and won't change their behavior... It's just the way some people are unfortunately.

Best Answer